Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: jbeach8008
jbeach8008 February 20th, 2017

Act like my feelings are invalid.

User Profile: Sgalan1990
Sgalan1990 February 20th, 2017

Tell me to "just get over" my mental illnesses

February 20th, 2017

Make fun about my siz3

User Profile: witlovelykm
witlovelykm February 20th, 2017

You are angry with simple things and doesn't respect me as a person...

February 20th, 2017

insult me

User Profile: Shougi
Shougi February 20th, 2017

Make me feel like I'm nothing 😔

User Profile: Autotechie
Autotechie February 20th, 2017

Dismiss what I want and need in favor of what YOU think I want and need

User Profile: enthusiasticWillow3371
enthusiasticWillow3371 February 20th, 2017

Tell me I look ugly when I think I look great

User Profile: enthusiasticWillow3371
enthusiasticWillow3371 February 20th, 2017

Tell me I'm ugly when I feel beautiful

Ignore me as if I'm not there