Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
February 20th, 2017

Ignore my feelings, because you think that mine mean less than yours.

February 20th, 2017

Tell me how much you love being around me but then barely ever hang out or are there when I need you

User Profile: goodBalloon1185
goodBalloon1185 February 20th, 2017

It hurts when you say that I'm always pessimist and weak. When you judge my scars and insult me. I guess that you don't know how it feels.

February 20th, 2017

@goodBalloon1185

I feel that way to sometimes

load more
User Profile: Feliszk
Feliszk February 20th, 2017

make me feel disposable.

February 20th, 2017

@Feliszk My friends make me feel that way.

load more
User Profile: redWatermelon1386
redWatermelon1386 February 20th, 2017

Us being together was a big mistake... That was shit...

User Profile: AlexKing
AlexKing February 20th, 2017

When people are still dissapointed in you.

February 20th, 2017

You do not cherish me. When we act like roommates and not even friends let alone lovers. When act like spending time with me a chore yet you blame me for our lack of time together.

User Profile: Icemeltall
Icemeltall February 21st, 2017

@ItsMeyoudontsee

Thank you. Perhaps this is the same way my girlfriend feels, after 6 years... perhaps I am doing something wrong. If it were able for you to tell your special someone what to do to fiz that feeling, what would it be? How can she/he fix it?

load more
February 20th, 2017

It hurts the most when you don't say anything at all.

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 February 23rd, 2017

@Wondergirl0727 me too...i just wish he would say something. anything. cuss me out. just respond to me and don't ignore me when I'm being kind and complimenting you

load more
User Profile: Lilxpie
Lilxpie February 20th, 2017

It hurts when you can't support me verbally or mentally and expect me to be able to do things because to you it's that simple but for me it's not.

User Profile: memo511
memo511 February 20th, 2017

@Lilxpie I feel you with this one xx

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 February 25th, 2017

@Lilxpie. I know what you mean, it takes extra effort for us.

load more
User Profile: NobleOmen89
NobleOmen89 February 20th, 2017

Tell me that my problems aren't that big of a deal because everyone has problems. Makes me feel like my well being doesn't matter just because others have problems too.

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 February 25th, 2017

@NobleOmen89

Finally someone understands!!! This is what I've been going through all my life constantly being told how good I have it on and on. I have problems, I need help! I can't control that I'm depressed it doesn't matter how good I have it I can't help my mental state and I am grateful. But I'm not grateful for my needs being ignored, and religion won't save me. Sorry for the rant, but I know what you mean.

load more