Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
February 20th, 2017

When you call me that I'm just a pretty face. I dont wanna be pretty face in people's eyes ( i do a lil bit), i'd prefer that you teach me what i do not know or havent learned and help me excel rather than helping me feel bad about my efforts of trying to be academically better..

User Profile: darkenedsc
darkenedsc February 21st, 2017

It hurts me the most when you abandoned me in my time of need and went away with another man instead.

February 21st, 2017

I dont feel like I can express my feelings or thoughts without you saying things like "Oh God" or other expression that make me feel unsafe to speak.

User Profile: Selejit72
Selejit72 February 26th, 2017

@ItsMeyoudontsee

When you are not authentic anymore because of the opinion of others... You're becoming other person and you begin suffer. Do not stop being yourself!

load more
User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 February 23rd, 2017

when you don't have the common decency to reply to a text message or tell me why you have decided to cut me out of your life when nothing happened between us worth ignoring me. It feels like you never really care about me after all the effort to win my heart and integrating me into your life with your friends and family.

User Profile: Whitecranpeach
Whitecranpeach February 25th, 2017

@warmheartedHuman2014 that would Drive me crazy. Just mentally listing everything it could be.

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 February 25th, 2017

@Whitecranpeach worst of all, i'm such an empathetic person and I know he has some 'demons' he's dealt with before. i'm starting to worry actually. worry that he isn't ok because he would at least react in anger or frustration. he was so open and honest when we were friends and then a couple. he saw me in a cafe and didn't even say anything to me or text me later. He just kind of looked shocked to see me and looked rather depressed in general...

load more
load more
User Profile: persistentLunch1085
persistentLunch1085 February 23rd, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you say all the things you do for me, all the emotions you showed me was a lie.

February 23rd, 2017

When all is well, then i go to bed because i am exhausted and by the time you go to bed you are angry with me and won't touch me, love on me or want me touching you and you wont speak to me. You act as if i am not there. You even ignore me when i beg to know what i did wrong.

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib February 24th, 2017

💔😢 😣 I hate this

hope we will talk soon

User Profile: tygalover19
tygalover19 February 24th, 2017

Get angry with me and go long periods of time without talking to me or checking on me and making sure I'm alright

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 February 25th, 2017

Ignore me/my needs.

Accuse me of being lazy.

Act like I don't matter to you after I have done so much to help you over long periods of time.

User Profile: AwkwardRogue
AwkwardRogue February 25th, 2017

It hurts me when you tell me Im not good enough like I dont already know it. Your jokes hurts, I cant call it a joke anymore. It hurts to smile. It hurts.