Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 3rd, 2017

harassment physically assaulted attacked and weapons dosmetic violence

User Profile: Pikashuppet
Pikashuppet March 3rd, 2017

It hurts my feelings when people ignore me and treat me like I'm just a wall and nothing more. That just drives me nuts more than it makes me cry now.

User Profile: cyanMoon124
cyanMoon124 March 5th, 2017

Lie

User Profile: HCBouchet
HCBouchet March 5th, 2017

Ignore my feelings and concerns

User Profile: agreeableWillow306
agreeableWillow306 March 5th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you cannot compliment me once and you're my father.

User Profile: Raya501
Raya501 March 28th, 2017

@agreeableWillow306 I can relate.

load more
March 6th, 2017

Never understand what I mean because i don't know how explain myself

User Profile: crimsonVillage2277
crimsonVillage2277 March 10th, 2017

forget everything I did for you, the only one who stood by your side while others stepped over you, and now I'm not even someone you acknowledge. But, that's alright I've learned my lesson in giving a damn about people or family

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 March 10th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you blame me for everything that goes wrong in order to make you feel better.

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance March 10th, 2017

Treat me like bullcrap...

User Profile: BrightLemon42
BrightLemon42 March 28th, 2017

Abandoned me without reason