Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: PainNogain88
PainNogain88 March 28th, 2017

Pretend to understand and care! ;(

March 28th, 2017

Act like you don't care

User Profile: ryandunn
ryandunn March 28th, 2017

don't understand

User Profile: raspberryHouse4933
raspberryHouse4933 March 28th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you are nice to my face and then say the complete opposite behind my back.

User Profile: melloshello
melloshello March 28th, 2017

@raspberryHouse4933 my mom does this to be and my other siblings out of an effort to be accepted by whomever she's talking to. I had to learn the pattern and that there are tines I can't trust her. It's hard, but coming to the understanding helps us move on and find better people for our lives to help us love ourselves. I hope you can fine good people!

load more
User Profile: acceptinghonesty
acceptinghonesty March 28th, 2017

Talk trash behind my back, then they deny and, once I get irritated, they suddenly get sad in order to me having regret and behaving normally with them. And here they are starting all over again.

March 28th, 2017

Pretend I don't have any feelings, and when you pretend they don't matter because they aren't what you feel.

User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 March 28th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when I am faced with hurtful names like stupid and slow. Sometimes by professionals who are supposed to help people.

User Profile: melloshello
melloshello March 28th, 2017

@philosophicalShip9444 I am so sorry people have said these words to you. You are worth so so much more.

load more
March 28th, 2017

Try to hurt me.

User Profile: JakieShakie
JakieShakie March 28th, 2017

Don't tell me what's on your mind, then everything i try feels like a failure because it's not making you feel better.

User Profile: TheBeautyOfRain
TheBeautyOfRain March 28th, 2017

Hit me, make me feel like the dirt under your shoes, and especially when you have the guts to call yourself a human being ...........