Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
March 29th, 2017

leave me all alone

User Profile: Alexisanders
Alexisanders March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you make me feel alone

User Profile: bestLychee9026
bestLychee9026 March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when my boyfriend doesn't listen

User Profile: ASmile4Me2
ASmile4Me2 March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you doesn't care about how I feel

User Profile: kirstorbin
kirstorbin March 29th, 2017

Use my kindness against me. Talk over me. Think that, because I have a young voice (even though I'm getting close to 30 now) that I shouldn't be taken seriously.

User Profile: FluffyKitsune
FluffyKitsune March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when people don't appreciate the things I do for them..

User Profile: purpleduckling
purpleduckling March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you can't handle me making a mistake or forget something without ridiculising me and laughing in my face. I know you are hurt, you are disappointed and you want to express your feelings. But where is the understanding that i never want to hurt you intentionally, that I always want to keep my promises, but sometimes I might forget that you wanted me to buy you breakfast on my way home.. and will go an extra mile to make sure I do what I said I would. I got you that breakfast in the end. You think I forget stuff so much more often than you do. It doesn't matter if you've got photographic memory and I don't. I am still human. And as human I ask to be treated with respect and appreciation for all the good that I do.

User Profile: azureTalker5525
azureTalker5525 March 29th, 2017

@purpleduckling you're right, whoever it is should not be doing this to you. I'm sorry they are hurting you, it's not right of them to be mad at stuff like that

load more
User Profile: tornwillow
tornwillow March 29th, 2017

Put me down or talk about me behind my back

March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when I'm left feeling like I'm not as important as everyone else.

March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you use the incorrect pronouns just to make a situation funny. Fuck off.