Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: NannysGirl
NannysGirl March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when someone I love doesn't contact me for a while.

User Profile: Ality
Ality March 29th, 2017

Betray me and pretend they care about me

User Profile: McCann
McCann March 29th, 2017

Don't get how I feel, not because you can't, but because you don't care

User Profile: Pizzacanzone
Pizzacanzone March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you don't trust my ability to manage myself. I need a lot of freedom and I need very little of you telling me what to do. I've done all of this before, on my own, you're not such an expert that I need you to teach me what I already know. Unless I ask for help, then: please feel free.

March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelibg when you tell me to get over it.. i can't just get over it.

User Profile: Goatess
Goatess March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you can't spare an hour or two for us when you have an entire week off of work.

User Profile: Nairhair95
Nairhair95 March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you always paint me out to be a bad person with bad intentions. I feel so misunderstood.

User Profile: MKJart
MKJart March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you make a promise to me and then don't keep it.

It hurts my feelings when you're kind to me one moment and cruel the next...I don't want to walk on eggshells.

It hurts my feelings when you treat me as if my feelings don't matter.

User Profile: Pikashuppet
Pikashuppet March 29th, 2017

Getting stabbed in the back unexpectedly or being driven to a violent rage.

User Profile: rowenaravenclaw
rowenaravenclaw March 29th, 2017

take me for granted.