Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today, I am feeling.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 23rd, 2017

Today, I am feeling.....

3186
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 25th, 2017

Better than I have been in a long time.

User Profile: AleenaZakir
AleenaZakir September 25th, 2017

Unwell

User Profile: Cassiopiea13
Cassiopiea13 September 25th, 2017

A bit sad, and its very obvious why. I keep thinking about what happened between my date and group that was at homecoming.

User Profile: DJKookie
DJKookie September 25th, 2017

Like crap. Physically and mentally. Whenever something goes wrong in my body, it's most likely from weighing 270 pounds. So it's because I did this to myself. I didn't take care of myself. Now I'm paying the consequences.

User Profile: MusicFlower
MusicFlower September 25th, 2017

Really sad and hopeless, but trying to find a light somewhere. It's really hard.

User Profile: kindsoul129
kindsoul129 September 25th, 2017

Today I feel at the bottom of a very high mountain looking up and thinking i'll never get up there. I think I may just aim for base camp first!

1 reply
User Profile: Swish2Swish
Swish2Swish September 25th, 2017

@kindsoul129 Sounds like a plan!

load more
User Profile: Kerry88
Kerry88 September 25th, 2017

Angry and frustrated.

User Profile: darthenschmirtz
darthenschmirtz September 25th, 2017

very very sad. I guess my boyfriend cheating on me

User Profile: Hoxenos
Hoxenos September 25th, 2017

Today I am feeling... kind of happy! I woke up from a nap with a super craving for my favourite burger restaurant. I decided it was time to treat myself, so I convinced my brother and his girlfriend to go with me. On our way home, we found a dog wandering down the street with no owner in sight. We were worried they had gotten out of wherever they were staying but we were in a business area and we didn't know about simply going door to door and asking if these offices lost a dog... So we called the number on her collar and got no answer. We decided instead of just staying there for who knows how long, to take her home and wait for a call back because we figure it was better to keep her safe. Her name was Zoe and she was adorable and sweet as can be. A few hours later we finally got a call back and the owners were very distraught. Apparently the father tends to take her to work and she got out from wherever he keeps her... they learned how to remotely access their home answering machine today xD

When they came to pick her up they wouldn't let us not accept a reward... so our lunch treat was paid for! It was kind of amazing how it all worked out. Who knows what would have happened if she was allowed to continue wandering around that busy intersection. There's a chance the owner would have found her... but I think there's also a chance someone unsavory could've found her or she could have hurt herself in traffic.

User Profile: HenryAdvocate
HenryAdvocate September 25th, 2017

Gender dysphoric