Say what you'd most like to hear...
Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.
Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. 

You're doing good! Nice job on tackling 1-3 needed to do things on the list.
You aren't lazy. You're just tired.
You are good enough. You can do anything you set your mind to.
Some day things will fall into place and you will find meaning and purpose and be content on your remaining path.
You'll feel a little better after you have some lunch. You'll do the dishes when you want to.
When I reach my hand in darkness...I hope every time the hand will clutch on mine...
What I wish to hear is tge truth, not the grinding torment.
I wish to hear this: stop reaching out your hand, stop hoping because it is futile.
Decency to myself, bit of dignity in failure.
Everything is okay. You are real and alive and worthy of friends and success. The world is calm and safe and welcoming to you. You are and will be good.
I also would like to hear, "hey nothing's going on, you can go home early" a bit more often XD
At least one of the kittens you rescued today will have a chance to be adopted once they've gotten a little bigger.
Everything you worry about will be fine, and the worry you feel is not an indicator of your truth.
Everything will be okay.