Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues September 14th, 2019

Everything will be fine.

User Profile: Popitzik
Popitzik September 15th, 2019

I love you.

Don't stress about the ego. Your ego tries and tries to build a superior powerful ego character. Is all an illusion. We are a equal.

All equal no matter what.

You're not inferior or superior.

User Profile: wallflowercafe10
wallflowercafe10 September 15th, 2019

I want to hear:

That sometimes my actions do not define who I am and people care about me

User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence September 15th, 2019

Trust me I can protect you

I can make you feel safe

I will not disappoint you

User Profile: MissLys
MissLys September 16th, 2019

"You're gonna make it through this."

User Profile: soufy
soufy September 16th, 2019

You are not overreacting

I understand how you feel

User Profile: Jenjenmay816
Jenjenmay816 October 10th, 2019

I'm A great person 😁

User Profile: independentPear1592
independentPear1592 October 10th, 2019

I'm actually here to listen to you not to make you feel worse

User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence October 10th, 2019

I appreciate you

Trust me

Thank you for all what you are doing

You are beautiful

and some other naughty stuff :p

User Profile: soufy
soufy October 10th, 2019

If there are some things that get you upset, don't worry, you are not being sensitive. We all may get upset sometimes , and have his different reason .