Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 November 4th, 2019

Im still your friend and I truly care about you 🙂 ... youre not just an option in my life. Youre my friend ❤️ and I meant what I said when I promised that I would never ghost you and abandon this friendship. Youre a kind and loving person, and you dont deserve that kind of treatment at all. You deserve friends who will stand by you always. 😊❤️

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues November 4th, 2019

You are allowed to be upset. You aren't being childish or stupid.

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc November 5th, 2019

its ok, seriously. don't rush. don't compare with other's recovery path.

User Profile: Dovakoda
Dovakoda November 27th, 2019

I'm not going to leave you. I'm never going to leave you.

User Profile: SailingFox
SailingFox November 28th, 2019

I hear you. Let me fix this, it

User Profile: lovelyWords13
lovelyWords13 November 29th, 2019

I miss you too & think about you all the time 😊I understand why you push people out & I am here for you if you need me

User Profile: Rosemary1212
Rosemary1212 November 30th, 2019

You know what? F life! Be who we want to be and not what others want. Take time to find ourself, ignore life for a little while and live in the moment.

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc November 30th, 2019

who should i listen to?

2 replies
User Profile: Rosemary1212
Rosemary1212 December 3rd, 2019

@mikenai22

you should listen to what your mind tells you

1 reply
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc December 3rd, 2019

@Rosemary1212

hi Rosemary, unfortunately my mind is in such a messed up state that it is running everything based on "what's right" not listening to the body, soul...

such that it is kinda tormenting the entire lifestyle and balance

load more
load more
User Profile: soufy
soufy December 2nd, 2019

Your effort is appreciated

User Profile: FragileSpirit
FragileSpirit December 3rd, 2019

You're good enough and I like you just the way you are.