Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger February 26th, 2020

All your wildest dreams will come true and so much more! Your darkest fears shall not come to pass, they were nothing at all to worry about and only a waste of your valuable, precious time. The world is waiting for your work. If only you would not quit, and carry on, and hold onto hope, we would all be ever so grateful. And so would you! In time... When you saw what was coming your way. For you and your family. And for the loved ones and friends and special people you haven't even met yet.

Keep going.

Keep calm and carry on.

2 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 26th, 2020

@SilverbackTiger

I needed to read this. Its very well written and inspires new strength. Thank you

User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon February 26th, 2020

@SilverbackTiger

All of your wildest, happy dreams will come true and be everything you hoped- and more! Your darkest fears will not come to pass. They were nothing to worry about and only wasted your valuable, precious time with the anxiety they caused. The world is waiting for your work. Don't quit. Carry on and hold on to hope and your dreams. We would all be ever so grateful to see your work and what you can do for the world! And so would you! It is all coming your way, for you and you7r family, for your loved ones, friends, and special people you haven't met yet. Keep going- I believe in you! Keep calm and carry on being your awesome self.

load more
User Profile: dworth257
dworth257 February 26th, 2020

you're better off without horrible, short-sighted people

User Profile: dworth257
dworth257 February 26th, 2020

nevermind. i'd actually most like to hear, "everything's fine. it's not what it looks like."

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon February 26th, 2020

@dworth257

Everything's going to be fine soon. Wait, scratch that. It's going to be more than fine. It will be everything you dreamed of!

You're better off without those short-sighted, close-minded people in your life. They held you back from becoming and being your true self.

load more
User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 March 6th, 2020

For one of my friends to reach out to me and say: hey! do you want to chat?

?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=LOADED&custom1=www.7cups.com&custom2=%2Fforum%2FHobbyZone_125%2FWritingHobbies_839%2FSaywhatyou&custom3=linkangood.com&t=1583526989431?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=BEFORE_OPTOUT_REQ&t=1583526989432?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=FINISHED&custom1=www.7cups.com&t=1583526989435?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=OPTOUT_RESPONSE_OK&t=1583526989530

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon March 9th, 2020

@resourcefulPond1641

I hope one of your friends offers to let you chat with them! I'd offer myself but we're on different sides of the site and therefore can't pm.

1 reply
User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 March 9th, 2020

@LightDragon Thanks! I appreciate you saying so. heart

load more
load more
User Profile: bledBones
bledBones March 6th, 2020

"Live long and prosper!"

"May the Force be with you..."

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon March 9th, 2020

@bledBones

You will live long and prosper, and the force is always with you.

1 reply
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 10th, 2020

@LightDragon Thank you for your Jedi inducing it in my mind tgat I will, that was kind of you🤗😊

load more
User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 March 9th, 2020

@bledBones Yay! Another trekkie.

?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=LOADED&custom1=www.7cups.com&custom2=%2Fforum%2FHobbyZone_125%2FWritingHobbies_839%2FSaywhatyou&custom3=linkangood.com&t=1583760299802?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=BEFORE_OPTOUT_REQ&t=1583760299803?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=FINISHED&custom1=www.7cups.com&t=1583760299808?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=OPTOUT_RESPONSE_OK&t=1583760301001

4 replies
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 10th, 2020

@resourcefulPond1641

Always was and the shows were a landmark for me, something I wood look forward after Sunday dinner...also Babylon5 and well whatever sci-fi was available😶...

3 replies
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 10th, 2020

@OldSerendipityBoat like battlestar gallactica...

2 replies
User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 March 10th, 2020

@OldSerendipityBoat I enjoy battlestar gallactica as well.

?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=LOADED&custom1=www.7cups.com&custom2=%2Fforum%2FHobbyZone_125%2FWritingHobbies_839%2FSaywhatyou&custom3=linkangood.com&t=1583858316053?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=BEFORE_OPTOUT_REQ&t=1583858316054?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=FINISHED&custom1=www.7cups.com&t=1583858316059?mid=&wid=52607&sid=&tid=8687&rid=OPTOUT_RESPONSE_OK&t=1583858316138

1 reply
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 10th, 2020

@resourcefulPond1641

So nice to see our species is not extinct😉😊🤗😶...there are some of us left...

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: sensibleStrawberries9877
sensibleStrawberries9877 March 28th, 2020

@bledBones and also with you

load more
March 6th, 2020

I am sorry I did this to you

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon March 9th, 2020

@admaiorasemper

I hope the people who have hurt you physically or emotionally sincerely apologize to you. If they don't, then I apologize on their behalf: I am sorry that any of them ever hurt you, because you deserve more than pain.

1 reply
March 9th, 2020

@LightDragon

Thank you so much for this heart

load more
load more
User Profile: Rosemary1212
Rosemary1212 March 7th, 2020

Hey youre okay.

its alright to make mistakes, its alright to be a coward though its not the best.

sure your clumsy sometimes but that doesnt mean that Im going to treat you differently

yes Im disappointed in you

but thats okay too

I love you

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon March 9th, 2020

@Rosemary1212

Hello! You're going to be more than okay.

It's alright to make mistakes. It's a part of being human. It's alright to not always be brave. It can take a lot of strength to face things sometimes, and even though you didn't face them this time doesn't mean you'll never be able to face them.

Sure, you may be clumsy sometimes, but why should I, or anyone else, treat you differently because of it?

I'm not disappointed in you. You are a strong and talented individual.

I believe in you.

I care about you, and I hope that the ones you love will tell you they love you, which they do.

1 reply
User Profile: Rosemary1212
Rosemary1212 March 10th, 2020

@LightDragon

what you

load more
July 20th, 2020

@Rosemary1212

Mistakes happen every person makes mistakes hang tough you got this!

load more
User Profile: dworth257
dworth257 March 7th, 2020

you're beautiful and loved.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon March 9th, 2020

@dworth257

You are beautiful and loved. I care about you and the people in your life love you deeply.

load more
User Profile: paidir
paidir March 9th, 2020

You are enough just as you are, but I'm here for you no matter what. I've got your back and I always will. Because I love you.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon March 9th, 2020

@paidir

You are more than good enough as you are. I'm here for you no matter what. I've got your back and can help support you if you ever need it and I always will because I care about you.

I hope the people you love tell you they love you!

load more
User Profile: AlexFox800
AlexFox800 March 10th, 2020

You don't have to feel guilty of the past. None of that was your fault. You're an amazing person and I love for who you are

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon March 10th, 2020

@AlexFox800

You don't have to and shouldn't feel guilt for what you did in your non-recent past. It wasn't your fault. You are an amazing person and I care about you for who you are. People love you for who you are.

load more