Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja July 22nd, 2020

"So you want us to call you Jay now? Okay, what pronouns do you prefer? He/him? Okay, Jay! You're still our friend, no matter what."

and

"So you're our son now, right? I saw in your letter that you wanted a binder and a haircut, so let's get you those now!"

User Profile: heh11111111111
heh11111111111 July 23rd, 2020

Hey. I love talking to you

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 24th, 2020

@heh11111111111

Hello there! It's always a pleasure to talk with you.

1 reply
User Profile: heh11111111111
heh11111111111 July 25th, 2020

@LightDragon Happy to hear that Dragon :). You made my day

load more
load more
User Profile: nyeupe
nyeupe July 23rd, 2020

Everything will be alright...just fine...

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 24th, 2020

@nyeupe

Everything will be more than alright, it will be everything you hoped it will be.

load more
User Profile: giggleSun1695
giggleSun1695 July 23rd, 2020

You did good

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 24th, 2020

@giggleSun1695

You did such an amazing job!

load more
User Profile: nyeupe
nyeupe July 24th, 2020

I am an alien, would you like to come with me?...

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 24th, 2020

@nyeupe

I am a being from another world who is possessing a human. Would you like to come with me and explore my home realm, Emeria?

load more
User Profile: Bingo222
Bingo222 July 25th, 2020

"It's not your fault. You did nothing wrong"

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 26th, 2020

@Bingo222

It isn't your fault. You didn't do anything wrong; the fault is on their side.

load more
User Profile: lightSummer6424
lightSummer6424 July 25th, 2020

I would like to hear: "It's ok that you hold 'ugly' feelings about your family. They subjected you to dehumanization and all enable each other's horrible abusive behavior while they see you as their scapegoats. You don't need to save them because they don't want saving. All your life you put out their fires while sacrificing your own growth. You did everything for them and that wasn't 'enough' for them. You deserve happiness and healing. It's time to let go and don't look back."

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 26th, 2020

@lightSummer6424

It's okay that you have ugly feelings and thoughts about your family. They dehumanized you and encouraged eachother's terrible, abusive behavior towards you while they see you as a scapegoat, not a human worthy of love. You don't need to save them because of all the torture they put you through and they don't need saving. All your life you put out their fires while sacrificing your own life, growth, and wellbeing. You did everything for them and they might not have seen it as enough, but they were too blind to see your effort. You deserve happiness, love, and to heal. You deserve to feel whole and live your own life. It's time to let go of them, burn that bridge down, and don't ever look back.

1 reply
User Profile: lightSummer6424
lightSummer6424 July 26th, 2020

@LightDragon thank you! 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: NyeupeKulipizaKisasi
NyeupeKulipizaKisasi July 25th, 2020

Even Noni can say "I love you"...

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 26th, 2020

@NyeupeKulipizaKisasi

I care deeply about you. You are loved by those you love and you mean the world to them.

1 reply
User Profile: NyeupeKulipizaKisasi
NyeupeKulipizaKisasi July 26th, 2020

@LightDragon

You are a dragon, one day we may chose to fly together...

load more
load more
User Profile: relaxSea
relaxSea July 27th, 2020

I'd like to hear that they are there no matter what happens.

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 28th, 2020

@relaxSea

I'm here for you, no matter what happens. If you ever need help, feel free to reach out to me in the forums.

1 reply
User Profile: relaxSea
relaxSea July 28th, 2020

@LightDragon Thank you! I really appreciate it.

load more
load more
User Profile: TheScuffler
TheScuffler July 28th, 2020

I'm going to be honest, because I can't protect you from this - you are not going to be okay forever and constantly; that's a part of life, having emotions and being human. And that's okay, to not always be okay - if we were happy all the time, it'd just become exhausting and unrewarding, and we couldn't grow to outlive some of the harsher times. What I CAN promise, however, is that you are going to get past this just like anything else. You are strong and unwavering and far more developed from your starting point, and the fact you even just stand here for another day after countless previous challenges proves my point. As long as you take it at whatever pace you can accomplish, no matter how slow, it is still progress as long as you are not remaining still. If you keep moving at the pace right for you, getting by this is going to be a whole lot faster until you come out the other side better and stronger for yourself and the hundreds you may not realize care about you. And if nobody elses believes in you, not even yourself, know that I do, and keep moving forward, for I know for a fact you have a lot of kindness and potential to give.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon July 28th, 2020

@TheScuffler
Wow, you put a lot of thought into this, which is awesome! I'm going to be honest with you. You won't always be okay forever and constantly, having emotions and problems is a part of being human and living. It's alright to not always be okay. If we were always happy, it'd become exhausting and unrewarding, and it would be hard for us to emotionally grow and for society to grow as a whole. If we ever go through difficult times, it will be hard to grow and find our true selves.

However, I can promise that you will get past this. I know you can make it through it and deep down inside, you know it too. You are so strong, persistent, and unwavering and have learned, grown, and developed more than when this current struggle started. The fact that you can even stand here after so many daily challenges proves how strong you are.


Take it at your own pace to accomplish what you need, no matter how slow it would be. Taking your time isn't a bad thing and leads to more growth and better results. It is still progress, just don't stand still. Find the pace that's right for you and keep moving at it. Getting through this will be faster if you find that pace and you'll be through it quicker. You will emerge victorious, stronger and more courageous than before. You will be better and truer to yourself and to the hundreds that care about and love you. If you feel no one else believes in you, and even if you don't believe in yourself, know and trust that I do because I know you can do this, and keep moving forward, no matter what. You are so kind and have so much potential in you. I believe in you!

load more