Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 September 16th, 2021

You just need to write it down so u know what u want.

User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 September 16th, 2021

You're actually doing really well all things considered.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 16th, 2021

I'm sorry I never stood up for you. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed someone

User Profile: CatsDogs
CatsDogs September 16th, 2021

You are not your trauma! I see you and you are loved.

I believe in you, you are strong and you will get through this.

Im here for you <3

Love

yourself

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 September 22nd, 2021

Keep it simple. Keep it orderly. Keep informed. About vaccines, governor election, stats, education, students learning styles, priority engagement.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 September 24th, 2021

Hey u. It's Friday. I didn't realize that I'd be thinking and making future scenarios about the job I haven't even started. Relaxe. Don't overtime. Set yourself some goals. You'll be okay. It's okay. I know some people who believe in you. And I believe in u. Put a little research and self awareness of your abilities and you can figure it out like u did in the 15 min interview u spent all night studying for. Great answers. I was prepared, professional, available and ready. He liked my answers. It was not perfect. Neither was the resume and center. So girl, you're not perfect and you're still accepted. Keep doing that.

User Profile: ManinblacK
ManinblacK September 27th, 2021

The pandemic is over...😢

User Profile: Pandigal
Pandigal September 28th, 2021

You are enough just the way you are

1 reply
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn September 29th, 2021

@Pandigal

you are more than enough exactly as who you are❤️ with your flaws and mistakes as well as your perfections ❤️

load more
User Profile: thepeacefulguy
thepeacefulguy September 29th, 2021

I want to live my life happily peacefully calmly.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 October 2nd, 2021

good luck. get goal oriented.