Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: alexandra0321
alexandra0321 October 2nd, 2021

You are understood, I will always love you no matter what ❤️

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 December 1st, 2021

I wish :( I'm so sad. I sad imm. Going to go sleep. I think rest is healthy. I will watch and learn 1 new thing today.


Only know 1 responsibility. And say it aloud. And I know the goal and the one step. One step at a time.

1 reply
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 December 1st, 2021

@tealBear2472

I will ask why I'm doing this and why I want students to knoe.

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 7th, 2021

it was never your fault and its okay to be YOU again, you are safe.

1 reply
User Profile: BrokenAngelxx
BrokenAngelxx December 27th, 2021

you are not worthless or disposable

load more
User Profile: turkeybby
turkeybby December 28th, 2021

* Im happy you're here!

*Thank you for everything you do.

*I missed you.

*I forgive you.

*Here's the next move.

User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 December 28th, 2021

I am here with you, I love you and you are safe

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 28th, 2021

i believe you, its not your fault, you are a good person and all of that stuff had nothing to do with who you are.

User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 December 28th, 2021

Yes, I would love to listen.

User Profile: Sadpatheticme
Sadpatheticme December 28th, 2021

You’re going to be ok.

User Profile: Secretstories
Secretstories December 28th, 2021

You were enough . You are enough . And you always will be enough . No matter whay

User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 December 28th, 2021

They don't care about you, and the world is here to distract you. That goes for anyone or anything you need it to...