Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 29th, 2021

Everything, and I mean Everything, is going to get better - even though it feels it never will. You are going to work through traumas, you are going to heal, you are going to love yourself and have a good life and have friends and make your Family Of friends. family doesn't need to be blood. You have a right to be heard and use your voice. you have a right to say no with no explanation. You have a right to be safe and have boundaries. you do not have to go see your family tomorrow because it is not healthy for you. its okay to talk about past trauma secrets - nothing bad will happen, no one will blame you or hate you - its not your fault. It is okay to love yourself and your body and your life. it is okay to have a good life now and leave behind the pain.

User Profile: KaydaR
KaydaR January 28th, 2022

I really like you too.....

User Profile: Gia2121
Gia2121 February 10th, 2022

@blissedNblessed I like this post

User Profile: okarina
okarina February 10th, 2022

@blissedNblessed

It's okay, I'm in it for the long haul.

load more
User Profile: MHFiver
MHFiver January 10th, 2022

I'll never leave you.

User Profile: Gia2121
Gia2121 February 10th, 2022

I’m here for u. No matter what. I always will be. I will not judge. We will figure this out together. U r not alone.

load more
User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 January 15th, 2022

I love you always..

User Profile: ShapeshiftSystem
ShapeshiftSystem January 15th, 2022

@blossombreathe

You're gonna be ok. I know it hurts. I know it sucks. I know that it's hard. But it is going to get better. And maybe it'll be a little while. A few days, months, maybe even years. But it will get better. I promise you. <3

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 16th, 2022

id like to hear, before I give up, that at least I mattered in this world...but it is a mute point because I know I never did.

User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 January 16th, 2022

There is always love on this site for you. And there will always be love in this world for you. From your self if nobody else. Loving yourself is so important.

In case you come back to read this.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 26th, 2022

@bestGlobe8755

<3 Thank you <3

..and yes :) , I did come back.

And I got to read this.

This means a lot to me.

load more
load more
January 16th, 2022

You’ll find you’re people. They’ll find you. Don’t worry about it or the times you feel alone. They’re looking for you too. Don’t listen to the negative talk people give you. You’ve given nothing but love to the wrong people and time to people who didn’t deserve it for a second. You may have been in the wrong environment but you’ll find home soon.

You’re hurt but when things get better you’ll be free again and be able to love again. Don’t lose hope in humans and friendship. You’ve just been dealt a very bad hand. You know the people you’re looking for exist, you just haven’t met them yet. When you meet them they’ll love you and you can show them all the love back and feel at home again. Love your future self. ❤️

User Profile: Vithleem
Vithleem January 26th, 2022

You are doing great!

User Profile: Ilya1001
Ilya1001 January 28th, 2022

You'll be okay....

User Profile: AnonymousWriter43
AnonymousWriter43 January 28th, 2022

You are you. You can be whatever you want, who ever you want. Just because your a twin doesn’t mean your not your own person. You are valid.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 29th, 2022

Just because they can not see or treat you as though you have value, it doesn't mean you do not have any.