Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 February 6th, 2022

You are aloud not to think let you defenses down and close your eyes tonight.

User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 February 9th, 2022

Trust yourself, nobody is listening to your thoughts.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 February 10th, 2022

I wish someone or something needed me in the capacity I am able to give/achieve.

User Profile: kindnessngrace
kindnessngrace February 10th, 2022

@blossombreathe

I know it's been hard being there for others and giving your emotions and time to friends who don't give that same energy back. I would love to and will give you that energy and listen to you as you've done so kindly to me. And I'll give you a hug because I know you've been feeling lonely and sometimes we really need that physical touch to keep us going and know we're loved and wanted.

User Profile: DLynn88911221
DLynn88911221 February 10th, 2022

Keep your head up and keep on truckin along!

User Profile: BananaPeel130
BananaPeel130 February 10th, 2022

You are enough. You are safe to express and learn things at your own pace and nature. These hands of mine will hold yours when you call for them. Promised.

User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 February 10th, 2022

Don't give up.

User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 February 11th, 2022

You have been through so much already, you are doing really great. Nothing is going to take the sting away, you need to love yourself. Allow yourself to feel love and respect.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 12th, 2022

I love you. In this life, know you were loved. You mattered. You have made people's lives better, for being born, being in their lives. You have made other peoples lives better because you were in it. You were not the burden you think you thought you were. Everything is going to be okay - no matter what happens. You can let go of fear.

3 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora February 12th, 2022

@blissedNblessed You are an important part of the universe and you are here for a reason. Your existence matters a lot and your presence is always appreciated. You are loved.

jillionquotes.com_bunny-chibird-you-1674102.jpg


3 replies
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 20th, 2022

I needed to hear that, so much.

Thank you!

❤️

Offers safe hugs and cookies!

2 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora February 20th, 2022

@blissedNblessed ^-^ <3

tumblr_mdb0u9QpAl1qc4uvwo1_400.gifv

1 reply
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 20th, 2022

@BlueDarkAurora

awww- the cookies! ❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: smallplant01
smallplant01 February 12th, 2022

Honestly just a long hug.