Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: UritheBard
UritheBard February 20th, 2022

I can see how hard you are trying, I see you, and I am so very proud of you.

User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 February 20th, 2022

I can feel the happiness surrounding you. Don't panic!

User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 February 21st, 2022

Don't be afraid to think. Be kind to your self. It is ok to be who you are.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 21st, 2022

They don't hate you - everyone doesn't hate you.

User Profile: CamCam96
CamCam96 February 22nd, 2022

It’s a miracle … you’re cured.

You’re gonna survive this disease!

User Profile: Evelynna
Evelynna February 23rd, 2022
You're gonna be just fine, just keep putting one foot in front of the other, yeah that's right, just like that, and you'll get there just keep on going. Slowing down is okay but stopping isn't. You got this, love~
User Profile: XMXTTX3X
XMXTTX3X February 23rd, 2022

it's okay to hope high

User Profile: thehelperandthehelped2001
thehelperandthehelped2001 February 23rd, 2022

Don't worry, I'll take that burden off of your shoulders.

User Profile: quietSugar8879
quietSugar8879 February 23rd, 2022

Don't be afraid. Embrace who you are. You are a good person. You can do this!

User Profile: adventurousPeach4460
adventurousPeach4460 February 23rd, 2022

The sun is shining for you today. What are you waiting for? Go and chase your dreams!