Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: danielioan
danielioan May 16th, 2022

@blossombreathe Oh Yeah, there is something I would like to hear right now: encouragement. You can only encourage people by example and not otherwise.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 May 25th, 2022

Yo I'm doing two things tomorrow.

The goal for tomorrow is to 1: finish writing the paragraph analysis.

2. Then the goal is to make predictions on the worksheet. for 3 classes.

3. After, we share them.

I give students notes on the setting. They write it down as notes.

MAIN: Can you relate to the setting?

4. Then, I turn on the audio for the story. Pause the audio

5. I ask students to circle the name of the main character. And other people. summarize the 1st page. I ask them easy questions SURFACE. Then they answer if they have personally relate to thee main character/friend/love interest. What is happening? What is going on? I write down their answers on the slide. What else? Tell me more about...Then I summarize for them.

6. Then I turn on the audio for page 2 of the story. Same as #5.

7. I teach page 3 of the story the same way.

*We touch base on the main CHARACTER's interaction with the other characters. What words would you use to describe the character? * WE DO THIS AT THE END.

1. make prediction

2. take notes on the setting

3 read and annotate/summarize/personal connection

4. character description and citing it : EXAMPLE brainstorm all the descriptions she is and CITE AN EXAMPLE from the page. Compare it to the actions and feelings she has.

BREAK TIME


User Profile: onwardforevenmore
onwardforevenmore May 26th, 2022

I'll be here for you when you are ready

May 26th, 2022

you are not lazy for taking a rest. you’re allowed to spend time doing what you love. the world can wait.

User Profile: soufy
soufy May 27th, 2022

It will matter a lot if you're not here anymore.

User Profile: affectionateSky2132
affectionateSky2132 May 27th, 2022

One day you'll look back and see just how far you've come, you've learned, achieved, taught, create and most of all survived. This is a phase which forms part of your journey, it's painful but necessary that you go through this as you'll come out wiser, stringer, braver and motivated. You'reore than equipped to overcome this.

User Profile: wrenwrencookie
wrenwrencookie May 28th, 2022

you deserve to be happy.

May 29th, 2022

you’re not a bad person. you are a good person who bad things have happened to. and there’s hope for you, there are good things in you, and people see that. whatever you think you did, there’s still a space for you in here and you still deserve so much love. whenever you’re ready to go back, know that we’re always here rooting for you ♥️.

May 29th, 2022

i like how oblivious you are about how amazing you are. when you’re neck-deep reading a novel, and your eyes give you away. how you never ceases to be amazed of other people and their work. how you humbles yourself in a conversation; listen and choose carefully your words. even if you don’t reply, you always try to take it to heart their point of view, and see them right. i like how gentle and polite you are when you speak it’s almost too emphatic, as if you can see through whatever the person’s going through.

i wish you could also see the good things in you. i hope you know that your words and voice matter too. that you can speak your truth, and know that there are people who won’t be scared of you, who won’t judge you. ♥️


User Profile: understandingSpring3551
understandingSpring3551 May 29th, 2022

I'd like to hear "l love you no matter what." I just want to see you happy and being who you are"