Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed August 25th, 2017

I would like to hear:

" it is not your fault. You don't have to keep the secrets anymore bc they were never yours to keep. it is ookay to move on now and heal. it is okay to tell. you will not get into trouble. you are not the one in the wrong. and it is okay to move forward in your life now and be the person you always wanted to be."

August 25th, 2017

You are doing a good job xx

User Profile: healingCreature90
healingCreature90 August 25th, 2017

You are doing great is the words I want to hear right now

User Profile: NYRican19179
NYRican19179 August 25th, 2017

I'm sorry and I love you and I promise I will never leave you ever again. I want to grow old with you, you're the one for me.

User Profile: wanderingwolf110
wanderingwolf110 August 25th, 2017

You're going to be okay.

User Profile: Mablue
Mablue August 25th, 2017

You're not a burden, we will help you, you're very brave

2 replies
User Profile: undefinedandundetermined01
undefinedandundetermined01 August 25th, 2017

@Mablue i agree something nice and supportive can help burden the resssure of u xx

User Profile: JayTheBird14
JayTheBird14 August 25th, 2017

@Mablue Hi Mablue, just wanted to tell you that you could never be a burden, because you are working very hard to better yourself. I am here to help you, and you are very brave for telling us what you are struggling with :)

load more
User Profile: DavidMatt
DavidMatt August 25th, 2017

I go to the girl I likes house. " do you want to do something fun I mean I have time." "Yes David of course I love you." "So if I someday purposes to you...it would be a yes?" "Why would it be a no? I'm yours and only yours forever."

User Profile: JayTheBird14
JayTheBird14 August 25th, 2017

I would love to hear: "You matter. You are so important to me."

User Profile: StrangePhanatic
StrangePhanatic August 25th, 2017

you're cute okay

User Profile: NightDreamWhisperer92
NightDreamWhisperer92 August 25th, 2017

if people tell you "you cannot do it", tell them "watch and learn"