Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: tidyJar6514
tidyJar6514 August 26th, 2017

It's okay, everything is gonna be OK.

2 replies
User Profile: CastielIsPerfect
CastielIsPerfect August 26th, 2017

@tidyJar6514 whatever you are going through. Its going to be ok. It gets better.

1 reply
User Profile: tidyJar6514
tidyJar6514 August 26th, 2017

@CastielIsPerfect

Thank you

load more
load more
User Profile: skvnnyb0nes
skvnnyb0nes August 26th, 2017

im falling in love with you

1 reply
User Profile: CastielIsPerfect
CastielIsPerfect August 26th, 2017

@skvnnyb0nes Amen

load more
User Profile: kairemets
kairemets August 26th, 2017

I like your life. You have been to many places and have done a lot. I certainly realize it about you. I think you have given a lot of experiences to many people. *goes on to talk about memories with me*

User Profile: ResourcefulWater3421
ResourcefulWater3421 August 26th, 2017

"You matter"

1 reply
User Profile: CastielIsPerfect
CastielIsPerfect August 26th, 2017

@ResourcefulWater3421 I put the same thing

load more
User Profile: Darrah
Darrah August 26th, 2017

"It's okay, I'm here."

User Profile: WishingOnFallingStars
WishingOnFallingStars August 26th, 2017

I would like to hear my girlfriend tell me she's not leaving me and she is 100% for sure instead of saying I'm not going anywhere then in the same breath say maybe, maybe not I'm not sure. A total of 18 years with her. And this is all because of a new "friend" she has now. I wish this new "friend" would go away and pay more attention to her own girlfriend than mine already!

User Profile: Jiff1989
Jiff1989 August 26th, 2017

Id like to hear my mother and father say they love me, that they want me to be a part of their lives and not that ill amount to nothing! I want to hear my parents accept my beautiful childen instead of shunning them! I want to hear my family laughing together instead of hurtful sneers when i walk by! I just want to hear that im loved!

User Profile: Ndrw73
Ndrw73 August 26th, 2017

Things will be great very soon. You will have turned the corner you wanted to turn and things will fall into place. You will ne vonyent, happy, healthy, happy. And all your loved ones too!

August 26th, 2017

You are so absolutely valid and accepted! I love you and this changes nothing. If you don't have it all figured out yet, that's okay too.

2 replies
User Profile: CastielIsPerfect
CastielIsPerfect August 26th, 2017

@Ames100 <3 this is so sweet

1 reply
August 27th, 2017

@CastielIsPerfect Thank you so much :D

load more
load more
User Profile: CastielIsPerfect
CastielIsPerfect August 26th, 2017

you matter to me.