Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: Koruni
Koruni August 27th, 2017

You are beautiful, you are loved and you deserve to be happy

User Profile: bubbles3520
bubbles3520 August 27th, 2017

Id like to hear that you're not alone. That you will never have to go through this alone. I know it's hard and you want to give up so bad but you have to keep moving forward. You are loved and wanted and don't let anyone tell you any different.

User Profile: GabeGrey
GabeGrey August 27th, 2017

"It's alright, I know you are trying to be strong. But you don't have to be strong all the time."

2 replies
User Profile: rebecca947
rebecca947 August 27th, 2017

@GabeGrey i love this one! ❤ it's OK to be vulnerable sometimes, and sometimes it's the best for us to heal. Take care xx

1 reply
User Profile: GabeGrey
GabeGrey August 27th, 2017

@rebecca947 Thank you! Big Hugs :)

load more
load more
User Profile: Cheetalpuffs
Cheetalpuffs August 27th, 2017

I just wanna hear that I'm wanted, just the way I am.

I'm so tired of trying to fit in and changing myself all the time so that people will love me. At the end, they all didn't love me. I was left alone with all my feelings and ended up feeling even more worthless than I am before.

1 reply
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed August 27th, 2017

@Cheetalpuffs

You are perfect the way you are....there is no need to change to fit into someone else's standard.

People run around trying to be this or that all the time....but the secret: you are just fine the way you are.. You no longer have to try to "be" someone or something else.

There is only one you - and you have talents and gifts to offer the world so unique that no one else can give because they are only yours.

You are NOT worthless.

You have so much worth that you do not see.

It is alright to see this worth - it is okay to feel this worth - it is perfectly fine to be yourself -

anyone that tries to get you to be this or that is just insecure.

And trying to be this or that in order to be worth something is hurting yourself because you have so much worth .

You have a RIGHT to be here, as you are.

You have a right to exist.

You are worthy.

load more
User Profile: mral9313
mral9313 August 27th, 2017

I care about you, you're a wonderful person, you deserve the best

User Profile: Wiscobarnyard
Wiscobarnyard August 27th, 2017

I like to hear that someone loves me. Or a friend appreciates me and I mean something to them. Even call me beautiful. This is what I want to hear.

User Profile: Browneyes43
Browneyes43 August 27th, 2017

What I would most like to hear is for the person I love to tell me they will support me in my studies...instead of saying we will see how it goes...bc things will need to be adjusted bc of my work and now school...

User Profile: SierraCarrigan
SierraCarrigan August 27th, 2017

I want to hear that I will be okay and this pain and emptiness in my heart will end. That I will be able to be happy without the person who has taken it all away from me.

User Profile: Writergirl01
Writergirl01 August 27th, 2017

"Things are going to get better for you. Not because that's just what people are supposed to say, or because it's how it should be, but because everything you're going through right now is temporary, and because you're damn strong, and you keep telling yourself you're weak, but it's a lie. You're way stronger than you think you are-- Stronger than anybody knows, and that strength you hold deep withing you is the thing that gaurantees a brighter day, because you'll fight to make it happen." Just the first thing that popped into my head, also, "You're a a lovable and deserving human being. You're beautiful, and somebody is going to lvoe you when the time is right, because you're worthy of love just the way you are."

User Profile: EtherealFeathers
EtherealFeathers August 27th, 2017

I'd like to hear that I've been able to help someone in any way. Just knowing that I've been able to help people even in the smallest ways possible, makes me soooo happy :3