Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: KaiKhalid
KaiKhalid August 27th, 2017

Everything will turn out fine

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 August 27th, 2017

@KaiKhalid

Hi Kai, There is a quote I like, but I can't ever remember who said it.

"Everything will turn out alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end." smiley

~ Platy

load more
User Profile: miyako16
miyako16 August 27th, 2017

You will get through this. These bad days will fade, stay strong, hold your head up high, and work hard, but don't over work. Find the perfect balance. Whatever happens, you are still breathing, alive, and on this earth. Thats all that matters. You have potential and your future is bright. Believe in yourself, bc everyone else believes in you.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

I think every once in a while that I should retake my Aikido lessons ... it really helped me before.

Now I now, because I feel I want to apply the techniques to people arround me.

User Profile: DarkAngel93
DarkAngel93 August 27th, 2017

You matter to me and always will.

User Profile: bubblesyo
bubblesyo August 27th, 2017

Sweet being, creature of dust and blood and fire, you are exactly where you should be. You are resting or thinking or doing and this is all magnificent.

Breathe in the beauty. Realize even the shame of the past is just a gentle lesson.

User Profile: willingDrum6800
willingDrum6800 August 27th, 2017

"I am proud of you"

User Profile: Beejack
Beejack August 27th, 2017

"You seem really cool and nice, here's my skype and let's chat some more"

User Profile: Wildcat85
Wildcat85 August 27th, 2017

@blossombreathe track of armin

User Profile: maitesss
maitesss August 27th, 2017

you're more than good enough

User Profile: inventiveBunny333
inventiveBunny333 August 27th, 2017

@blossombreathe that what i do even if its little, means something and is noticed