Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072

I would like to have good, understanding friends. I would also love to leave the small town I live in. It's suffocating here.

Honestly, it feels like no one else can say anything to me right now to make me feel better.

User Profile: Chinoek
Chinoek August 27th, 2017

Sometimes I Just want to hear someone say they love me . It may be easy to say but most of the time it's hard to believe . I want be told that I am loved by someone who actually DOES love me .

User Profile: RedMeeko
RedMeeko August 27th, 2017

"How are you?"

But asking Genuinely. You know, with patient intent to actually engage with me, for a conversation.

1 reply
User Profile: RedMeeko
RedMeeko August 27th, 2017

@RedMeeko

On a personal level.

load more
User Profile: OnaSorairoDay
OnaSorairoDay August 27th, 2017

"Hey, come on, you've overcome two disabilities to get to where you are, and you think a little loneliness can stop you? Come on! You've done so much, and you're going to do so much more! You're great!"

I feel somewhat embarrased writing that, but I feel a little better.

User Profile: WonderlandAli
WonderlandAli August 27th, 2017

For the person I love to say - they are sorry, that they love me and only me and that they are no longer uncertain.

User Profile: Plumitcha
Plumitcha August 27th, 2017

@blossombreathe Just breathe, you can handle it. I know it's hard, but I'm here with you right now

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 August 28th, 2017

@Plumitcha

Hi Plum, I immediately thought of this song when I read your post here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnjeMwxFuBA It is named "Breathe" by artist Jonny Diaz. Do let me know what you think of the song, k? ;)

Just breathe, dear. Things will work out - I don't know how, but I know that they will! ~ Platy

load more
User Profile: mrssneaky
mrssneaky August 27th, 2017

You're awesome even if you think you aren't. You rock.

User Profile: redPlum9054
redPlum9054 August 27th, 2017

I would like to hear: "I am here for you. You can call me at any time it doesn't matter because I care about you and I want you to be happy."

And I would like to have someone who will tell me he loves me...

August 27th, 2017

I love you too.