Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
August 28th, 2017

Maybe the most i would like to hear its that i'm important to someone, that someone love me or someone would like spend time with me. I would like hear those things. And make me feel good.

August 28th, 2017

That things will be ok

User Profile: Jmod
Jmod August 28th, 2017

You are never really alone and it's ok to ask for what you want.

August 28th, 2017

you are doing great

User Profile: WhatDoYouWantFromMe
WhatDoYouWantFromMe August 28th, 2017

I would like for those who've hurt me by not listening or ignoring my pain say, "I am so sorry. I didn't realize how much pain you've been in."

User Profile: ItsjustDenisse
ItsjustDenisse August 28th, 2017

I love you and I forgive you, I'm sorry for everything too, I will always have the best memories with you, one day I hope to be your friend, you can count on me whenever you need something

User Profile: beanbean
beanbean August 28th, 2017

you are important to me. i don't know what i'd do without you

User Profile: Moj
Moj August 28th, 2017

August 28th, 2017

I'm sorry ...

1 reply
User Profile: CastielIsPerfect
CastielIsPerfect August 28th, 2017

@Ro3 very true

load more
User Profile: sympatheticLion6986
sympatheticLion6986 August 28th, 2017

It's ok. It is ok