Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: Melalukah
Melalukah August 29th, 2017

You are wonderful and today is a new day! Smile for someone and brighten their day too.

August 29th, 2017

You are doing great and your best , don't worry everything will be okay and I'll be your side while you recover yourself. You got this honey :)

1 reply
User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme August 29th, 2017

@limegreenWheel3115 You go girl!

load more
August 30th, 2017

I need your consultation right now very much, here is the money, talk to me.

User Profile: Hunonuu
Hunonuu August 30th, 2017

<<I can kiss the pain away...>>

User Profile: Hunonuu
Hunonuu August 30th, 2017

<<I can kiss your pain away!>>

1 reply
User Profile: PamelaLynn77
PamelaLynn77 September 3rd, 2017

Am I in too deep ? Have I lost my mind? This is a good song! ! !

load more
User Profile: LightningAndRainbows
LightningAndRainbows August 30th, 2017

I'm the cheerful, rainbow of my friends group and I'm always seen as the person who's always positive and happy. I'm not good at showing negative emotions such as sadness, anger etc. and they start to build up inside me.

all I want is to hear someone say that it's okay to be sad in front of others and that I don't need to be the rock for everyone else.

1 reply
User Profile: JayTheBird14
JayTheBird14 September 3rd, 2017

@LightningAndRainbows I don't know if this is enough for you, but you are allowed to be sad. I'm a lot like you. I play therapist for all my friends but have trouble reaching out. It took me over a year to come clean to them about me losing a very dear friend of mine to suicide.

Now one of the friends I play therapist to lost her uncle to suicide as well, and I've been trying to stay so strong for her. But it hit too close to home and I broke down. And they hugged me and they understood and told me that it was only normal of me to react that way.

You can do it too, I bet ya can. And if you don't want to, you can open up with me, or a listener, or in a group chat. 7Cups is here for you :)

load more
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 August 30th, 2017

Do you want to hang with me this weekend?

I need you.

I got to hear I miss you, yay!

User Profile: apatheticdisinterest
apatheticdisinterest August 31st, 2017

i understand exactly what you mean.

User Profile: redKiwi7610
redKiwi7610 August 31st, 2017

You are beautiful and strong! You have got this!

User Profile: Browneyes43
Browneyes43 August 31st, 2017

I would have wanted to hear from my mother that she was sorry she gave me away, that she had love for me,that she didn't hate me like she said...but those are things I would never hear from her bc she is no longer in this world..