Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: dreamRiver37
dreamRiver37 September 8th, 2017

No one has the power to shatter your dreams unless you give it to them. - Maeve Greyson

September 9th, 2017

I wish to hear 'i want to cycle together and spend nice time tonight with you'.

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService September 10th, 2017

This is a nice mansion. Do you want it? You can have it if you like. No charge to you.

User Profile: WishingOnFallingStars
WishingOnFallingStars September 10th, 2017

I'd really like my listener to come back. She said she was going on leave and would be back. 2 weeks later and still no word. I want to talk to someone but don't feel like explaining everything all over again. Ugh. I have snap buddies and yet not one has spoken to me. Is there someone out there real and actually want to talk, give advice and be friends?? I feel as if I'm just writing a Dear Diary every day. Blafrown

User Profile: tjb28
tjb28 September 10th, 2017

Thank you for your help ,and support .thanks for being there when I need you.

User Profile: Amyola
Amyola September 11th, 2017

In here with you; you don't have to be alone if you don't want to be.

User Profile: tidyJar6514
tidyJar6514 September 11th, 2017

I'm here.

I'm with you.

I won't leave.

User Profile: MissLys
MissLys September 11th, 2017

When I tell you I'll always be there, I mean it with every fiber of my being.

User Profile: unkn0wnanon
unkn0wnanon September 12th, 2017

I want to hear it out loud not only inside my head so that I am finally sure of what is true and what is only inside my head.

'There's no place for you here' 'You shouldn't have ever been born' 'You're a bother to the family' 'it would be better if you were dead'

User Profile: WishingOnFallingStars
WishingOnFallingStars September 13th, 2017

I'd really like to hear my girlfriend tell me what she and a "friend" were texting when she was away with the military for 2 weeks and comes home to everything saying deleted beside each message to and from her. I ask her why and what they were talking about and she says ...nothing. It really pisses me off! I wish there was a way to recover deleted text messages somehow on Android. I've tried some apps but they don't do anything unless you root your phone and I don't know how to do that nor do I want to do that because I heard it can brick your phone. UGHH

3 replies
User Profile: Taylor922
Taylor922 September 13th, 2017

@WishingOnFallingStars I know the feeling. I'm sorry!

2 replies
User Profile: WishingOnFallingStars
WishingOnFallingStars September 14th, 2017

@Taylor922

Thank you for replying! I'm sorry for your situation also. I found she also downloaded a texting app called megatext app last Friday because I saw the email saying thanks for signing up and joining 7 million+ members.... but when I questioned her she said she never installed it on her phone or signed up. OK....RIGHT! That's why I was able to log into it using HER email and password from my computer... AND how does a play store app get installed onto your phone without your permission AND sign up for a personal account with your email and the password she uses for everything. It's complete BS to me but she won't admit it. I just want her to be eff'n honest with me for once, just tell me what the f is up already with this NEW military "friend" she has there. I want this new "friend" to GET LOST and never ever come back to my 10 yr relationship or better yet a total of 18 yrs history with my gf and I. (We aren't married because I don't want to get married ...at least right now or the next 10-20 years lol...because I feel it changes people for the worse. She has asked me many years ago to marry her and I said yes, so I guess you could say we've been engaged for like 9 years now lol.) When this new "friend" has only been in her unit for 6 months supposedly but I think she's only been there for like 2 months maybe pushing 3, but there's no way she's been in her unit for 6 months! I would have met her or seen her at the military get-togethers and I've never seen her before or even heard this chicks name before. And this chick is 8 years younger than us...we are in our mid 30's and she's in her 20's...so I feel she's just a kid to us and willing to be a home wrecker and don't care who she hurts or what she ruins. Omg, it makes me soo upset! Oh and she also had a gf while this was going on, but I saw she's now recently single and supposedly because her now ex gf of at least 4 years (from what I can get from her FB) didn't want to get married at that moment...stupid reason to me, but whatever. I really don't care about this chick or what happens in her relationships as long as she BACKS MY GF!!! ASAP! I would greatly appreciate it VERY much. :) Ugh sorry for venting :-/

1 reply
User Profile: WishingOnFallingStars
WishingOnFallingStars September 14th, 2017

@WishingOnFallingStars backs off my gf* (sorry for the typo)

load more
load more
load more