Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
September 24th, 2017

I want to hear "I AM LOVED'

1 reply
User Profile: Eleanorlucy
Eleanorlucy September 24th, 2017

@scarletPear1945 you ARE loved. I don't know you but my heart goes out to you. I know that's not the best but even if I'm just one person, this whole website is here for you

load more
User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock September 24th, 2017

That it's okay if you can't dance because dancing did overrated anyway.

User Profile: Lynerai
Lynerai September 25th, 2017

I am your friend. I am standing beside you with encouragement and offering you strength. I now you got this. You will get through this. And then hug me,

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService September 25th, 2017

That last bowl of cereal you just ate was radioactive. You now have superpowers. You now have the power to teleport.

3 replies
User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme September 25th, 2017

@BeingOfService LOL XD

1 reply
User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService September 26th, 2017

@ifyouknowtocountcountwithme cool

load more
User Profile: calmSoul60
calmSoul60 September 27th, 2017

@BeingOfService

I wish the same too☺

load more
September 26th, 2017

Everything is going to be alright, everything will be adjusted in a best way.

User Profile: Compassionatelistener108
Compassionatelistener108 September 27th, 2017

It is okay to just take a break and feel a little broken for a while. Sometimes the drive to heal and the pressure is exhausting. Even if it is self-imposed.

2 replies
September 27th, 2017

@Compassionatelistener108 such a kind and wise words. Feel good saying this to myself too. Thank you! Wish you to get what you need!

1 reply
User Profile: Compassionatelistener108
Compassionatelistener108 September 27th, 2017

@PennyUA

Thank you for your supportive post. It was more helpful than you can imagine. I wish you the very best.

load more
load more
User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService September 27th, 2017

Breaking News: All terrorist organizations worldwide have decided to drop their weapons and surrender, saying "Terrorism is stupid and makes no sense." They have released all hostages and deconstructed all their bombs.

3 replies
User Profile: kji
kji September 28th, 2017

@BeingOfService . l belive what u wish it will become true now or in in next 10000;00000;000years coming or less than that big no .so keep ur head cool .l think people will become more thinker ,concessions than they have now .it like when old human was like monkey hairy &suddenly become human have TV,,believe me it depends on human thinking &what they want or need ^-^l wish love &peace to all u

User Profile: calmSoul60
calmSoul60 October 3rd, 2017

@BeingOfService

Oh i really wish this would happen

2 replies
User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService October 3rd, 2017

@calmSoul60 I know right? A man can dream.

1 reply
User Profile: calmSoul60
calmSoul60 October 4th, 2017

@BeingOfService

Nothing wrong with dreaming 😊

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Middlechild5
Middlechild5 September 28th, 2017

I don't hate you because you're my child. I love you. What do you like to eat?

User Profile: Mattress
Mattress September 28th, 2017

From my crush: I like you too T-T

User Profile: Lynerai
Lynerai September 30th, 2017

I am granted a fair and descent settlement after a 30 year relationship so I can start fresh,