Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: lavenderSquare7762
lavenderSquare7762 October 2nd, 2017

You are not about to be possessed by a demon, it was a dream silly. Now go back to sleep before you become so sleep deprived that you start acting like said demon.

User Profile: Lynerai
Lynerai October 3rd, 2017

Everything will be ok. You can get through this

User Profile: calmSoul60
calmSoul60 October 3rd, 2017

I love you my dear daughter

User Profile: heliz55
heliz55 October 3rd, 2017

You make my life brighter

User Profile: winterxgirl
winterxgirl October 4th, 2017

"I love you" accompanied by a long affectionate dialogue...

User Profile: kji
kji October 5th, 2017

Is all people is alright they happy

User Profile: tjb28
tjb28 October 5th, 2017

Thank you for all you do for me I may not show it but I appreciate all you do

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService October 5th, 2017

Here is a full time job. Also, if you want to get an MBA we'll pay for that too. Now take the rest of the year off.

User Profile: Fidelma
Fidelma October 5th, 2017

You don't know it yet, but you are heading in the right direction. You just have to be patient, and know you are doing so well in life. It might be hard now, but I promise, it won't be like this forever. I love you, and I hope you feel happy soon. ❤️

User Profile: BrenKyveli
BrenKyveli October 7th, 2017

"Enough about me and my issues, how are you doing with ___?"

followed by:

"Fine is not a real answer."

User Profile: kji
kji October 7th, 2017

Hi @BrenKyveli.;how are you doing today ? :3

User Profile: BrenKyveli
BrenKyveli October 7th, 2017

@kji

I haven't really thought about it. It's cleaning and errand day today. But thanks for asking.

User Profile: kji
kji October 7th, 2017

@BrenKyveli ur welcome ;-) have a good day &.be save ♡♥

load more
load more
load more