Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: kji
kji October 20th, 2017

everything will be ok

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed October 20th, 2017

you are worthy of help, from others and from yourself and it is on its way - just hold on tight - i swear everything will be alight - please just dont give up yet.

User Profile: depressedDevil
depressedDevil October 20th, 2017

All of your family love you and dont want you to be sad and lonely. We'll stop judging you and expecting you to live up to impossible expectations, and we will actually start to show you some love for once.

User Profile: dawnkdb
dawnkdb October 20th, 2017

"I love you. I've always loved you and never wanted to pull your heart apart. If there was one thing I could have done better, it would have been to look in the mirror and see my own reflection and pain I put onto you. I would have discovered my faults and actually tried to be what you needed me to be. You were my world, my stars, and my sky. I never should have let you go that day, but I did; and it was the worst thing I ever could have done."

User Profile: AaronKnight
AaronKnight October 20th, 2017

"I AM THE BEST."

3 replies
User Profile: kji
kji October 20th, 2017

@AaronKnight:^-^u are actually the best l like the ur profile photo ^-^

2 replies
User Profile: AaronKnight
AaronKnight October 20th, 2017

@kji

Thanks, same to you too and btw do check my profile bio or profile feeds too, you might find something that you will like to spread the word, good luck.

1 reply
User Profile: kji
kji October 20th, 2017

@AaronKnight l will check it :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LilMsJoy
LilMsJoy October 20th, 2017

You are enough, you are whole, I love you

2 replies
User Profile: kji
kji October 20th, 2017

@LilMsJoy

hey u are more than enghe ,big love to u &to ur lovely heart :)

2 replies
User Profile: LilMsJoy
LilMsJoy October 26th, 2017

@kji thank you so much! Big love to you too!

1 reply
User Profile: kji
kji October 27th, 2017

@LilMsJoy:ur welcome anytime ♡♥

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: PamelaLynn77
PamelaLynn77 October 21st, 2017

What I would like to hear most is that my kids love me! I miss them so much every second of my life and I just want to hug them and tell them over and over how much I have missed them and how much I love them!

I thought I had told them enough when they were younger because if I did nothing else right I told my kids I loved them every chance I got.. . I guess it wasnt enough and I obviously needed to teach them alot more. I may have been too easy on them and this caused the disrespect I often get from them. I've always just wanted them to love me! Like me unfortunately thats not how parenting works.

I was a young mom I did the best I could. . I could have done better too..

Now in there 20s we argue more than anything else and we're not talking at this time. Not by my choice but thiers.

I have 3 kids all in thier early 20s and each has a reason to be angry at me. I've been in therpory most my life and I still can't get these problems soloved and its always something new they are mad at me for. It's so tiring!!! But I will never give up! I love my children so much and someday I know things will work out. .. its so hard being patient but whatever it takes I will do!

My therapist all reassure me this is the best way to do this.

Be patient the kids will come back around. They need to learn somethings on thier own and someday they will understand and come back.

It hurts so bad the more days that pass I miss the grandkids growing ect. Someday this will be the past and I will have my family back!

1 reply
October 23rd, 2017

@PamelaLynn77 This is so sad. I'm a teen and this is a good reminder to tell my parents I love them. Remember that even if your kids argue with you, they love you so so much. Even if they don't say it, they really do. Thank you for trying so hard. I can't imagine how difficult it is to be a parent.

load more
User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 October 21st, 2017

Life is awful, a nightmare

1 reply
User Profile: Koffee
Koffee October 23rd, 2017

@kindSea7639

Keep going man don't worry you're doing great

load more
User Profile: Fauxrobot
Fauxrobot October 22nd, 2017

Ever since she left I've been everyone's puppet, let's go here let's do this or that.... can't I just want to stay home and heal my emotional wounds. Like right now, I'm going dancing. What the hell am I doing I don't want to meet anyone like that. I just want to sit in bed and ball my eyes out

User Profile: Lynerai
Lynerai October 23rd, 2017

I am sorry for hurting you.