Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: Shy1019
Shy1019 October 25th, 2017

That no one has forgotten me.

User Profile: JanieRose
JanieRose October 25th, 2017

You're forgiven.

User Profile: Amandagaily
Amandagaily October 25th, 2017

I love you

User Profile: Mr12801
Mr12801 October 25th, 2017

Id have to say....her voice. Her calling/texting me to tell me she misses me and needs me. Her saying she loves me and wants to do whatever it takes to keep us together.

1 reply
User Profile: Pinacoladasong
Pinacoladasong October 25th, 2017

@Mr12801 I'm in the same boat. He still calls and txts, but doesn't want to rekindle the relationship.

load more
User Profile: adventurousHouse5165
adventurousHouse5165 October 25th, 2017

All I want to hear is "I believe you. I want to help you with this. I'm here for you and you're not alone."

1 reply
User Profile: Pinacoladasong
Pinacoladasong October 25th, 2017

@adventurousHouse5165 Does the person you want to.hear those words from know you need to hear that? Don't assume they know, tell them.

load more
User Profile: decisiveCat7334
decisiveCat7334 October 25th, 2017

I'm sorry.

User Profile: VDarkAge
VDarkAge October 25th, 2017

What I'd like someone to say to me "I believe in you."

1 reply
User Profile: JayTheBird14
JayTheBird14 November 9th, 2017

@VDarkAge if you're part of this community, then you are working on yourself, and I believe that you can do everything if you apply to yourself. I believe that you can be alright again. I believe in you.

load more
User Profile: Pinacoladasong
Pinacoladasong October 26th, 2017

I love you and can't imagine my life without you.

User Profile: Fauxrobot
Fauxrobot October 28th, 2017

I don't think anything spoke would be if any benefit to me from my exe or otherwise.... I want to hear something that would help me better myself, so I love you or sweet nothing's. I want words of wisdom that I don't know

User Profile: Larelya
Larelya October 28th, 2017

I see you and you are amazing and fabulous,