Say what you'd most like to hear...
Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.
Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. 

I want you back i still love you , i lied ,im so sorry.
That I️ will be fine and everything will be ok soon
Hey @Lipstickquick ♡
♥how are u l hope u ok .dear everything will be ok ♡
You're going to be okay. You will figure something out and everything will be okay. Everything will pass.
Hey @TheSadLittleBunny
how are well l hope everything gone ok for u don't worry everything will be ok ♡
'you're family is here for you
"It doesn't matter if you like girls I love you anyways" I'd have to come out for that to happen though
There is someone out there worth all of the heartache.
It'll get better.
It'll get better.
Even though it sounds so cliche everything happens for a reason and its going to be okay. Youre going to be okay. Youre so strong and youre going to get through this.