Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
November 13th, 2017

I would like to hear someone say they hear what I am saying and understand what I mean without getting bent out of shape

User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme November 14th, 2017

It's ok. You can't control others emotions... You didn't mean to ignore him... Just... Don't take it personally he is having a bad time.

User Profile: Nanimoose
Nanimoose November 18th, 2017

That it'll all work itself out in time, that fretting will produce minimal results. You must do the things you must do, today and everyday, to get to that place. That's ultimately going to be easier than fretting about everything, then doing nothing and living a life of regret.

User Profile: McRadio
McRadio November 18th, 2017

I just need someone to call me Ross, or at least use he/him

User Profile: CaringTanaX
CaringTanaX November 18th, 2017

The thing I would most like to hear is some wise words from my papa. He was my rock, Infact he was the whole familys rock. I miss him dearly.

User Profile: CountYourBlessings1by1
CountYourBlessings1by1 November 18th, 2017

You are beautiful the way you are!

User Profile: Lexloveslife
Lexloveslife November 19th, 2017

I love you

User Profile: Lexloveslife
Lexloveslife November 19th, 2017

Or,

You will get through this. You're stronger than you know.

User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim November 19th, 2017

It's not your fault the power went out, the alarm clock didn't sound, and you slept a long time during the day today. I know you've been trying to fix your sleep schedule for weeks now, and still can't seem to sleep during the night and be awake and functional during the day. I know you're worried about meeting your day time commitments and keeping your sleep schedule regular. You'll get there, even if right now you might have to go without sleep for a while to ensure you can get to those important appointments.

It's not your fault that person keeps behaving dishonestly and failing to take responsibility for his words and actions. Please consider how much time you're giving him and whether or not it's rewarding trying to help him. It seems he clearly doesn't want help, just wants to complain. Please give time and energy to keep your own mood up. You deserve to feel you. You're a worthwhile human being and it's okay to prioritize your happiness and emotional well-being. That includes saying no or walking away and maintaining boundaries, if you need to.

User Profile: specialEyes53
specialEyes53 November 19th, 2017

That I'm the reason you smile :)