Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 November 19th, 2017

I understand everything you've been through, and I know you're flawed, but I love you and I will always be here no matter what.

User Profile: Baalint
Baalint November 19th, 2017

Come, let me hug you.

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService November 21st, 2017

Congratulations, you've just received free, top of the line, health insurance for the rest of your life!

User Profile: decisiveCat7334
decisiveCat7334 November 21st, 2017

Let's be together again.

User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme November 22nd, 2017

You tried your best listening to him sweetheart. It's ok.

User Profile: reservedSquare3652
reservedSquare3652 November 22nd, 2017

I know everything right now isn't easy and I am going to be honest with you, I don't understand, but I want to and I sm willing to listen to what you have to say and try.

or

It is okay to be upset you don't have to smile all the time. I am here if and when you need me.

User Profile: SweetMango
SweetMango November 24th, 2017

Honey, I booked a flight to NYC. See you soon!

User Profile: Gigi54321
Gigi54321 November 24th, 2017

You mean more than anything in this world to me and I am so sorry for not being a better husband to you.

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock November 24th, 2017

I love/like you the way you are and you can always feel safe and secure being yourself with me.

User Profile: Lynerai
Lynerai November 26th, 2017

I will not abandon you!