Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: TickTockLife
TickTockLife November 30th, 2017

I love to see everyone to smile and laughing, laughing is the best medicine.

User Profile: MadameLeVide
MadameLeVide November 30th, 2017

This is only temporary.

User Profile: aysunastron
aysunastron November 30th, 2017

We get you.

We know you're doing more than you should for your age, we know you're just a kid but you still are taking on all these college classes well. We support what you enjoy doing and encourage it. You're allowed to say no, we won't guilt trip you into doing things anymore. We'll try and contact a local therapist, and when we're all on our trip we'll just have fun. We'll support you and bring ourselves back into your life, but we won't control your life.

User Profile: Kaleidoscope86
Kaleidoscope86 December 1st, 2017

You are powerful. You have everything you need to create the life you want, but the process can be hard and sometimes painful. Have courage.

User Profile: philosophicalperson8202
philosophicalperson8202 December 1st, 2017

It's okay.

User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 December 1st, 2017

I forgive you.

User Profile: braveHuman2040
braveHuman2040 December 1st, 2017

Thank you!

Thats all I want a simple thank you!

User Profile: Izzyliz
Izzyliz December 1st, 2017

That the emotional abuse that I

User Profile: straightforwardPeach6910
straightforwardPeach6910 December 3rd, 2017

It is okay to NOT be okay. I am here as a friend and a listener. I won't judge you. Simply because I love you.

User Profile: Bluebell229
Bluebell229 December 3rd, 2017

I love you, let me prove it to you