Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: aquaticsky
aquaticsky December 6th, 2017

you are not a burden. you have value.

User Profile: Eden49
Eden49 December 6th, 2017

"I'm sorry for everything."

User Profile: goldenHickory1893
goldenHickory1893 December 6th, 2017

I will never leave you, we'll pass through everything together, believe me.

User Profile: Quieromorir
Quieromorir December 6th, 2017

Im sorry I hurt you so badly. I cant even start to list all the horrible things I did to you. I was so lost trying to figure out all the possibilities in life, I never realized it was you I wanted all along. I love you.

User Profile: brightPear1753
brightPear1753 December 7th, 2017

You do not deserve to be judged

User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 December 7th, 2017

You're an amazing and powerful person and you can overcome anything.

User Profile: Anonymousgxrl
Anonymousgxrl December 8th, 2017

I

User Profile: philosophicalperson8202
philosophicalperson8202 December 8th, 2017

Everything will be just fine. I promise.

User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 December 8th, 2017

You're not a complete failure and burden.

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock December 9th, 2017

You are doing okay right now...don't worry about what you need to do next for once