Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: ChangeofPerspective
ChangeofPerspective December 23rd, 2017

I don't want to live without you. ....from the person struggling, who does love and need me.

User Profile: NYRican19179
NYRican19179 December 23rd, 2017

"You'll always be my munchkin".

User Profile: Tealtree95
Tealtree95 December 24th, 2017

I'm here even though you thought you wouldn't see me until the 3rd of January

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 December 24th, 2017

The things that I would most like to hear are "you are healthy and illness free" and "you will not need surgery or go to the hospital", "you will heal on your own and you will not need to keep on ivs and keep going to doctors appointments".

User Profile: orangeLand2973
orangeLand2973 December 24th, 2017

You are loved and I'm sorry

User Profile: No715
No715 December 24th, 2017

You're doing great ! Don't ever feel guilty, you're awesome and it's okay to take time to rest heart

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen December 24th, 2017

The very first thing that popped into my head was:

You're cured of depression, being an adult child of an alcoholic doesn't affect you any longer, you're physically well and healthy, and you can have your 25 year old body for the rest of your life. laugh That made my knees, heart, and pancreas giggle. cheeky

User Profile: jessica92
jessica92 December 24th, 2017

"I love you."

User Profile: LiveandLovePlease
LiveandLovePlease December 24th, 2017

I love you and you dont have to worry about being hurt anymore

User Profile: TheSadLittleBunny
TheSadLittleBunny December 25th, 2017

You are a strong, amazing human being. No, you are not perfect, but that doesn't mean you are not strong. That does not mean you are not amazing. You are, no matter what, amazing. And you should stop telling yourself otherwise. You are better then that.