Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: discreetBanana3119
discreetBanana3119 January 19th, 2018

Im really grumpy since I got sick and have treated you badly. Im sorry.

(Good question!)

User Profile: soufy
soufy January 23rd, 2018

"You're important"

User Profile: soufy
soufy January 23rd, 2018

" I respect you "

User Profile: Learningtoshine18
Learningtoshine18 January 24th, 2018

"Would you like to hang out?"

User Profile: autumnrain22
autumnrain22 January 24th, 2018

You are good enough. I genuinely care how you feel. You don't deserve to hurt. You deserve to be happy. You don't have to go through this alone. You deserve support. I'll be there for you and I won't abandon you and I'm not lying when I say those things. I got your back and I really mean that. I accept you as you are. Your feelings are valid. I know how hard you try and I commend you for your effort. Some things are actually not your fault. You won't have to keep asking for respect from me because I believe you are worthy of respect. You're not worthless. You're not weak. You're worth a lot. You are strong. I hear you. I love you.

User Profile: sympatheticSummer9198
sympatheticSummer9198 January 25th, 2018

My husband

User Profile: nnorris6
nnorris6 January 26th, 2018

My mothers voice

User Profile: amicableZebra1500
amicableZebra1500 January 28th, 2018

It is not your fault that you have depression.

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock February 1st, 2018

You are wanted and loved

User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme February 13th, 2018

@FantasiaSweetShock You DO have a place in this world. If you feel nobody wants you know then be the first one. Want and love yourself. Take care. Be strong. =)

load more
User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 February 3rd, 2018

Daniel my son I hear your prayer and your life is going to radically improve soon, you have much to be excited about, your best days are still to come. There is love for you in this world, you wont be alone forever, soon the pain and deadness will be lifted and you shall live life abundantly.