Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
March 28th, 2018

I would most like to hear: hey, let me call right now to a guy who is solving such things like yours, he will do this.

User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower March 28th, 2018

I

User Profile: SarloosWolfdog
SarloosWolfdog March 30th, 2018

"I'll wait for you"

I say this to so many other people with good intentions but I feel as if no deed is returned to me. I want someone to be patient with me when I am for them.

User Profile: Rowa2
Rowa2 April 1st, 2018

I regret leaving you. You're crazy but I'd rather that crazy than life without you. heart

User Profile: considerateTree2184
considerateTree2184 April 2nd, 2018

Thank you for listening and helping when I was down. I now realize it was a very heavy burden for you to bear at such a young age. I understand you are feeling depressed. I know you have been for some time but I didn't worry because you seemed to manage. Now I am ready to listen to you and be here for you. Nothing you say can be trivial or ridiculous. I am proud of your achievements but I want to help you to recover. Talk to me, I am here.

April 5th, 2018

Ok, I understand your trouble and I will help you safely

User Profile: impartialLychee6279
impartialLychee6279 April 6th, 2018

You do not deserve to be judged.

1 reply
User Profile: SwingOfThings
SwingOfThings April 17th, 2018

@impartialLychee6279

I'd love to feel unjudged too

load more
User Profile: Nick8876
Nick8876 April 7th, 2018

It's ok to miss her. We all miss people in our lives. But you must remember to move forward. Also, I have the 2bed 1bath townhouse lease ready. Come move in. It has a game room and mini bar.

1 reply
User Profile: considerateTree2184
considerateTree2184 April 10th, 2018

@Nick8876

And en-suite Jacuzzi ;-) thanks for the laugh !

load more
User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake April 11th, 2018

Thank you for everything you've done to help me.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed April 14th, 2018

It was and is: Not Your Fault! I believe you. I'm on your side. I'll protect you. You don't have to keep it a secret to protect them anymore and I love you.