Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: JustDellaThings
JustDellaThings May 11th, 2018

Im proud of you for getting help. I know its hard for you to even admit that you need it, but youre doing the best you can, and thats huge. Keep going, because even the smallest steps carry you closer to happy.

User Profile: lavenderSquare7762
lavenderSquare7762 May 14th, 2018

That your nightmares aren't real, you'll be okay. You'll do better than you think, stop beating yourself up over a test grade you haven't even gotten yet.

User Profile: borderlands1
borderlands1 May 18th, 2018

I'd love to hear someone say "I still love you". I spite of all my faults

"Kevin, I have been able to speak this whole time. I just wanted to spend some years observing you to see if we would actually make good best friends - I love you man." - my dog, Duke (who is currently staring at me from across the room on the sofa...)

1 reply
User Profile: Meghandtb
Meghandtb June 6th, 2018

@JustAnotherPersonOn7Cups made me smile for a sec, thank you, greetings to duke

load more
User Profile: Amise22
Amise22 May 20th, 2018

"You mean a lot to me and I'm happy you're here."

Preferably from someone in particular, but I don't discriminate so anyone would suffice (I guess)

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed May 21st, 2018

You are LOVED.

User Profile: Thebipolarchick
Thebipolarchick May 21st, 2018

I value you and appreciate you. I'm grateful to have you in my life and want to be with you forever.

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 May 21st, 2018

you've won a house and lot.

User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 May 21st, 2018

GOOD JOB!

User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim May 21st, 2018

I want someone to hear that I'm not to blame for my mother's abusive behaviour. I want to be told that it wasn't any disorder on my end that caused her to behave the way she did. I wasn't really abusing her, like she would claim I was, spinning the situation to where she was the victim. I want to know that I will be protected from her, even though I'm not entirely sure anyone can promise that. She has a way of manipulating people and situations just before crossing the line of being illegal, because she'd never do anything to actually incriminate herself and risk exposing herself for what she really is.

I want to know that I'm loveable and that I can be confident in myself without being punished and called selfish, arrogant, and all these other mean, hurtful names. I want to know that I won't just be treated with punishment. I want to know that I don't have to fear people turning on me and turning into my mother. I just want to be loved and to be able to trust people. I don't want to live in fear that people will dismiss my sense of reality, tarnish my sense of self and worth with lies, willfully ignore my feelings, turn their back on me, go back on their word, and betray my trust.