Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: littleWillow3007
littleWillow3007 May 21st, 2018

I'm proud of you and I love you no matter what.

User Profile: imfineppl
imfineppl May 21st, 2018

They won't get you. You are completely safe, stop worrying.

User Profile: Behindhazeleyes
Behindhazeleyes May 21st, 2018

I want someone to tell me that I'm special, and I can be a hero.

1 reply
User Profile: secretSpruce1692
secretSpruce1692 May 25th, 2018

@Behindhazeleyes

you are amazing. Wonderful. Special. And you are a dang hero. Rock on. And keep rocking even if theres no music playing. 👍🏼

load more
User Profile: 0Bangtan0
0Bangtan0 May 21st, 2018

"Even on the days where you aren't feeling your best, I'll be here for you to smother until you feel ok again."

User Profile: dynamicPlace8390
dynamicPlace8390 May 21st, 2018

I secretly hope he texts, even if its just a "Hey, How r u doing?"

User Profile: loyalScarf6618
loyalScarf6618 May 24th, 2018

"I care. I really do. No matter what you tell yourself, I love you. You are valid."

User Profile: teleah70
teleah70 May 24th, 2018

I hear you are hurting, I hear you are scared and I am coming home to take care of you, rub your back, hold your hand, whatever you need to feel less unstable

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed May 24th, 2018

This isn't a permanent state of being - things are going to be okay - i promise.

2 replies
User Profile: Corbinvl
Corbinvl May 25th, 2018

I can vouch things will change, it will get better. Even if it is only a little better at first. Even if things get worse first. It will get better.

@blissedNblessed

1 reply
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed May 25th, 2018

@Corbinvl

yes yes yes, its so true!

hahahah - in my darkness i can not see this.

I got out of the darkness that covers my eyes and lies to me ....and things Did work out for the best!

so i guess worry is arbitrary and just causes suffering.

im quitting that :P

load more
load more
User Profile: ElectricIndigo
ElectricIndigo May 26th, 2018

I want to hear from everyone that I love that they love me too.

User Profile: Bluebird1973
Bluebird1973 May 27th, 2018

That this season of life won't last forever and that I am loved and needed