Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed November 17th, 2018

a good cry

for my boss to call so I can get started on the new job with the new client

sleep

User Profile: Iwanttoreboot11
Iwanttoreboot11 November 17th, 2018

hug, someone's love, blanket

User Profile: 1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo
1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo November 19th, 2018

A 6 month vacation, a cruise, a a lot of money to do at designer stores for once in my life.

​​​​​​

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed November 19th, 2018

steady job ( to which I enjoy and that I get to use my gifts and talents and am paid well)

new shoes - old ones have holes :/

some better pain meds - or even better - to have my back problem healed

User Profile: softParadise20
softParadise20 November 29th, 2018

Self confidence

courage

patience

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 2nd, 2018

magical sedation potion to chill out people at work

more hours for sleep

more money for bills for christmas presents

AND MORE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

...hahahha, okay, that was 4.

User Profile: SoftAlpaca10
SoftAlpaca10 December 2nd, 2018

Three things I need right now are...

My entire family, all of my friends, and games for a fantastic game night :)

User Profile: calmRose10
calmRose10 December 2nd, 2018

Love, Family, Confidence

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 2nd, 2018

weight loss

money

sleep

User Profile: WorriedPerfectionist
WorriedPerfectionist December 3rd, 2018

Time, understanding, my dog