Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: lightVillage54
lightVillage54 January 29th, 2019

An erase button

an end to all this

forgivness

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 1st, 2019

job

influx of large sums of money

really loud stereo

User Profile: plumBanana9925
plumBanana9925 March 5th, 2019

Love

Compassion

Chocolate.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed March 12th, 2019

1. to complete all the steps I need to to start my joyful buisness. ( I take steps ever day - shpuld be up this week or by next - the latest).

2. A way to pay off my HUGE overwhelming phone bill without having to go without groceries or car insurance - which, if push comes to shove, I wll - because I need my phone for this new job.

2. To write a gratitude list Every day - not just wait until something grand happens for there is always something(s) to be greatful for.

3. hehehehhe, and an extra: free tickets to New mexico! <3

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 March 12th, 2019

Peace with myself

an improved relationship with everyone in my life, have messed up the last 4.5 years and no one really wants to be around me

a job, optimally in my industry or similar

User Profile: amusingHuman6028
amusingHuman6028 March 23rd, 2019

Kindness

Understanding

Chocolate.

User Profile: softParadise20
softParadise20 April 3rd, 2019

my cellphone

sex

safety

User Profile: brilliantMoment97
brilliantMoment97 April 3rd, 2019

Friendship

Care

Kindness

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond April 3rd, 2019

Good friends that make me feel I am part of them

Better mood

learn all the yoga stuff.. I wish it could be all within a minute now...

User Profile: emotionalYard7617
emotionalYard7617 April 5th, 2019

Self love

Will

Strength