Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 6th, 2019

Understanding

Hope

Belonging

User Profile: siniestro
siniestro August 6th, 2019

I really need self care, also I need cry bc i'm so fcking streessed and i feel so bad.

User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 6th, 2019

I need health, a pet and a new book.

10 replies
User Profile: siniestro
siniestro August 6th, 2019

@floreral67 what book?

7 replies
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 6th, 2019

@siniestro about travel or historical fiction or country living or detective mistery books.

6 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 6th, 2019

@floreral67

Last Historical book I read was about Henry 8lll and his Wifes. I was fascinated by that.

5 replies
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 6th, 2019

@lazyKatz poor souls, I'd like to read it too, though I fear it will be too sad. My last historical fiction was about Alexander The Great..

4 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 6th, 2019

@floreral67

It didn't dwell to much on the beheadings it started with his father and the change over to the Tudors

3 replies
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 6th, 2019

@lazyKatz alright then, i'll put it in my wish bucket. Can you tell me the author please?

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 6th, 2019

@floreral67

Sorry about the delay its The Autobiography Of Henry 8lll written by Margaret George. I ordered it from Amazon

1 reply
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 6th, 2019

@lazyKatz no rush, you are too kind, thaanks! I'll rummage for it on Sunday at the flea market. If not i'll buy it from my dear friend's sh bookstore, i'm sure she has it.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 6th, 2019

@floreral67

When reading a good book you can forget other problems for a while

1 reply
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 6th, 2019

@lazyKatz so true! Especially when I get to identify with a character, then I get totally immersed.

load more
load more
User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence August 6th, 2019

Lunch

Rest

Peace

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 7th, 2019

I never say no to a Bacon Sandwich

To swill it down A Cup Of Tea

Just so I don't feel as guilty Someone to share my sandwich with

1 reply
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 7th, 2019

@lazyKatz niiice : )

load more
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 7th, 2019

I need a boiler tech, a loan and a good screeeeam!! (my central heating unit broke again, sorry!)

User Profile: Dawn04
Dawn04 August 7th, 2019

Peace, Happiness, and Calm

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance August 8th, 2019

Good company - people whom I can be myself with, and who can understand me

Chocolate

Pizza

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 8th, 2019

@ShadlokVance

Sounds like a good choice

load more
User Profile: compassionateYard7526
compassionateYard7526 August 24th, 2019

To know that I matter

Love

A way to express myself and to be felt heard

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 August 24th, 2019

Hi Yard, yes me too. Especially your third one there.

Have a good weekend! ~ Platy

@compassionateYard7526

load more
User Profile: VioletVaquita
VioletVaquita August 24th, 2019

Someone who loves me, time for myself, and a cup of tea.