Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 August 24th, 2019

1. Better place

2. Privacy

3. My friends

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 August 24th, 2019

Three things I need right now are ...

Patience and then more patience and physical strength (especially with my wonderful SFO)

About 3 true 'I love you' (or at least "I care about you a lot") hugs

A Restoring Night's Sleep (7-9 hours)

oh and #4 would probably be Permission - that is permission to cry and/or be sad - about many things right now.

~ Platy

User Profile: InanimateObject
InanimateObject August 24th, 2019

My parents to tell me they're sorry.

Forgiveness from my ex fiance whom I hurt.

An ear to listen and tell me I'm not completely and utterly alone.

User Profile: brightCamp8860
brightCamp8860 August 24th, 2019

Chicken popcorn/nuggets

Sleep

A longggggggg, tighttttt huggg

User Profile: intellectualJet5439
intellectualJet5439 August 24th, 2019

My parents to care and show love and affection to me

My husband's hug

Friends to share a laugh

User Profile: themainjane
themainjane August 24th, 2019

Food, shelter, clothes

I

User Profile: sparklyseaweed
sparklyseaweed August 25th, 2019

1.) Grim Reaper to give me a hug.

2.) Tons of booze.

3.) A million quid.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 August 25th, 2019

un-gaseous stomach

fast reading skills

reading memory retention

;D Three things I need right now for a Student Starter Pack.

User Profile: peacefullistener22
peacefullistener22 August 25th, 2019

Cuddles with my boyfriend

My homework to not exist

A better living situation

1 reply
User Profile: tidyNectarine5955
tidyNectarine5955 September 24th, 2021

to rid my life of toxic exes


friends who give happiness, comfort and stability


myself

load more
User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 August 25th, 2019

A ride on Ghostrider, HangTime or some other awesome Rollercoaster with friends.

A soak in a hot tub

Love