Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: CatsDogs
CatsDogs September 16th, 2021

Someone helping me with my tasks

a pet to cuddle or to go outside

a big cup of hot chocolate <3

User Profile: greenPlum9182
greenPlum9182 September 17th, 2021

The three things I need are

My hair did

a friend and support

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 September 18th, 2021

Three things I need rn.

Affirmations

Peace

Deep Breathes

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 October 7th, 2021

@tealBear2472, I could use this one. Maybe you do, too? (This one can be done with eyes closed or eyes open depending on things around you or alone, etc.)

Inhale; say to self, "I am safe." Exhale; say to self, "Relax. I'm okay."

Inhale, "I am safe." Exhale, "Relax; I'm okay."

Minimum of two deep, relaxing breaths. 2-5 is usually a good number for me. Wishing for you peace, rest, and knowing the full truth that you, tealBear, "You are priceless!" ~ Platy

1 reply
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 December 28th, 2021

@cyanPlatypus6370

I revisited this post again today :) I did say "I feel safe" in my breath work. It feels good <3 ty cyanPlaty

load more
load more
User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 September 23rd, 2021

More sleep

More time with my partner

A more stable mood.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 23rd, 2021

Chinese food

My boyfriend

Chocolate raspberry cheesecake

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 September 24th, 2021

Calm

Fun

Focused

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 October 5th, 2021

Labeling the feeling

Positivity

Look at the Big Picture to determine Next Steps

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 October 5th, 2021

Rest

Nap

Move

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 October 7th, 2021

@blossombreathe Three things I would very much like right now (I really need air, sleep, and ?) are:

I would like a warm hug. (Think Olaf: "Some people are worth melting for.")

I need some real sleep - length and quality.

I need some confidence and encouragement that my meeting tomorrow will go alright (because I feel anxious and rather fearful about it).

bonus? I could use a good cry. (sigh)

'Night, 7cups world. ~ Platy

User Profile: amoOna97
amoOna97 October 7th, 2021

Food 🤤 pamper session 💆🏻💅🏼 and good company .. 🙏🏼