Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: quietnomore
quietnomore February 17th, 2022

Three things I need right now are…


  1. a giant cup of coffee
  2. a higher income
  3. a healthy dose of self confidence

——


I can at least get the first one today. ☕️

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 February 18th, 2022

I need

1. Hopeful feelings to overcome fear.

2. A curious state.

3. Self care & sleep.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 18th, 2022

1. Motivation to do something with my life, besides just survive.

2. To feel I am worthy than just accepting scraps - accepting the bare minimum.

3. To feel in control of my life.

1 reply
User Profile: TrueRedRose96
TrueRedRose96 February 27th, 2022

@blissedNblessed freedom, a friend, love. Pretty far from it. I feel hurt.

load more
User Profile: rm2215
rm2215 February 18th, 2022

Sleep, a hug, headphones

February 19th, 2022

1) A holiday, even though I just was back from one hehe

2) Brevity, to start new projects without doubts

3) Upbeat energy, to switch from one task to another without a break

Tags: @lueurspace @moonlemon48, @emmae

1 reply
User Profile: Moonlemon48
Moonlemon48 February 19th, 2022

@DonaldDraper Thanks for the tag donny❤

1. Comfort food.

2. Motivation to not give up my online course work.

3. Good sleep.

*hugs*

load more
User Profile: FutureTeacher301
FutureTeacher301 February 19th, 2022

1. A new job.

2. A cold shower.

3. Fresh water.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 20th, 2022

1. To feel JOY in my life again.

2. To FEEL like myself again.

3. To have a social life again.

User Profile: Evelynna
Evelynna February 24th, 2022
@blossombreathe
Three things I need right now areeee....
1. My stationery stuff
2. More hours in a day
3. Less laziness
User Profile: justasmallwarrior
justasmallwarrior February 25th, 2022

1. Chocolate

2. Warmth

3. My pets

User Profile: EverywhereEverything
EverywhereEverything February 25th, 2022
  1. a very nice cuddle session
  2. a good nights sleep
  3. the courage to talk to my loved ones about what i'm struggling with
1 reply
User Profile: fairmindedWriter7362
fairmindedWriter7362 February 27th, 2022

@EverywhereEverything feeling like our family will listen is always, hard. Talking to people here who understand and listen is helpful in gaining that courage. Keep your head up, take it day by day.

load more