Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Tamerofbeats
Tamerofbeats February 20th, 2017

1) An embrace to cry in

2) A person to quietly listen then leave without saying anything that will ruin it

3) A day where time is suspended so I can cry, throw things, cuss at the world and have enough time to sleep without losing, or ruining anything that matters to me.

User Profile: C321
C321 February 20th, 2017

Positive change

Gods forgiveness for myself and others who have recently hurt my family

Friendships

1 reply
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 December 25th, 2017

@C321

God will forgive anything!! I'll pray for you.

load more
User Profile: SweetEmber2255
SweetEmber2255 February 20th, 2017

1. Some friends (new or old)

2. A new book to read.

3. My favorite band playing

February 20th, 2017

1. To graduate college already

2. Self esteem

3. Clear skies so I could look at the stars

User Profile: crimsonVillage2277
crimsonVillage2277 February 20th, 2017

1. A reason to live

2. A goal that can make me happy both during and after its pursuit.

3. People and family that are not cold, bitter, and mean.

February 20th, 2017

Being Loved

Feeling Appreciated

Lose Weight

Sleep

User Profile: LiAnn
LiAnn February 20th, 2017

A five day vacation with my husband.

Marriage counsing.

Multiple rounds of sex.

User Profile: LiAnn
LiAnn February 20th, 2017

A five day vacation with my husband.

Marriage counseling.

Multiple rounds of sex.

User Profile: KaliH
KaliH February 20th, 2017

A father-figure

New friends

A better life

User Profile: Demi2345
Demi2345 February 20th, 2017

1. Freedom

2. Peace

3. Happiness