Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
February 20th, 2017

A hug, cuddles, and a word of affirmation.

User Profile: Sgalan1990
Sgalan1990 February 20th, 2017

Self forgiveness for almost 27 years worth of mistakes, a positive outlook on my future, and an option to add dozens of more things because let's be honest the number is much higher than 3

User Profile: bookgeek23
bookgeek23 February 20th, 2017

The last book in the red queen series, for Lord of shadows to come out already so I can buy it cause I don't wanna wait 3 more months, the ship beyond time because I really need to know what happens to those characters.

User Profile: JesoEm
JesoEm February 20th, 2017

1. Love and empathy

2. Emotional connection

3. A trip to anywere outside my country and region

2 replies
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP February 20th, 2017

@JesoEm

Travelling is always lovely! Perhaps you could reach out to somebody close to you and talk to them about how you're feeling? You certainly are loved, even if people don't always say it. Don't lose hope, lovely! I am sure you'll recieve all three things soon. Wishing you the best!

1 reply
User Profile: JesoEm
JesoEm March 2nd, 2017

@blossombreathe

Thank you for your kind words. Bless you

load more
load more
February 20th, 2017

- a car that works and won't break down on me

- someone to love me unconditionally and who would cuddle me right now

- sleep

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 7th, 2017

hope to hear from u soon that's what I want to @indigoHemlock7126

load more
User Profile: yatamisaki
yatamisaki February 20th, 2017

my boyfriend, hapiness, god.

February 20th, 2017

Prove that i am worthy

Strong will

Money

User Profile: Breanne86
Breanne86 February 20th, 2017

1. Acceptance

2. Faith (in anything)

3. Motivation

User Profile: Gemma8483
Gemma8483 February 20th, 2017

Food, a nap, cuddles.

User Profile: Devilish7
Devilish7 February 20th, 2017

Sleep, rest, cuddles!