Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 7th, 2017

respect

sleep

faith

trust

peace

companionship with someone else

recovery tranquility just relax

more friendships

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 7th, 2017

money relaxation and peace a friend and respect and protection and more happiness

User Profile: blight345
blight345 March 8th, 2017

A day or two with nothing at all to do that needs to be done

So I can have room for the things I want to do.

Room to upset myself

And turn myself back right way up.

A pastime that is beautiful and useless, that nobody will ever praise me for

So that I can keep it entirely to myself even when it isn't a secret.

A novel in the works, to tinker with

Instead of nothing at all that isn't finished or unbegun.

A sense of the massive, complicated structure that I am

When I feel like myself.

And a handle to turn to change it, just to see what happens.

Somebody to talk to, who will understand, not because of some magic

But because for goodness' sake I'm being perfectly clear.

User Profile: moitrois713
moitrois713 March 8th, 2017

My best friend, stars, and the smell of vanilla.

User Profile: JustLolli
JustLolli March 8th, 2017

Sad story

Blueberry cheesecake

Random funny conversation

User Profile: TuffTuff
TuffTuff March 8th, 2017

Threee things I need right now are...patience, comfort....best of all a warm brownie

User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 March 8th, 2017

Hug, a friend, and a nap

17 replies
March 9th, 2017

@KLM3278 *gives you an interactive hug*I hope it will be fine. I'm not a listener(don't know how to be one) but if it's possible you can chat with me. People don't deserve to be lonely and/or alone!

13 replies
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 March 9th, 2017

@Miraya Thanks. I think you're right. Appreciate your nice reply.

9 replies
March 9th, 2017

@KLM3278 it's normal! Even if i don't know you i'm sure that you're a great person! I don't want that you feel like useless or abandoned!one day you'll be proud of you one day you'll see how you're awesome but before that you have a lot of obstacles and i want to encourage you because you deserve that!

1 reply
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 March 9th, 2017

@Miraya Thank you very much

load more
March 9th, 2017

@KLM3278 it's really nothing !take care of you and don't hesitate to chat with someone or play to "games"in the community part ^^

6 replies
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 March 10th, 2017

@Miraya Thanks. Today was a hard day. This past week has been hard for me.

5 replies
March 10th, 2017

@KLM3278 life is like this and one day you'll receive what you deserve. I hope sincerely that you'll find someone who makes you smile and makes the weight of your problems feeling lighter^^be strong and patient! And if you want to speak with someone don't hesitate! This app is made for you! :) good luck!

4 replies
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 March 10th, 2017

@Miraya How can just you and I talk?

3 replies
March 10th, 2017

@KLM3278 i don't know maybe with chatting but i'm not a listener so i don't know if it's possible. It's better to send a mail to the creator of this great app^^

2 replies
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 March 10th, 2017

@Miraya Well it's nice talking to you here though to.

1 reply
March 10th, 2017

@KLM3278 ^^glad to hear that

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: TuffTuff
TuffTuff March 9th, 2017

@Miraya aw you are so sweet

2 replies
March 9th, 2017

@TuffTuff it's kinda normal^^people some days need to feel like they're useful,like we like them(and I totally understand personally I'm kinda like that)and I want to give this to people^^i'm not bad at giving tips but if I can make people happy with words and thoughts like that I'll be happy too^^

1 reply
March 9th, 2017

@Miraya *i'm bad at giving tips

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Deidara
Deidara March 19th, 2017

@KLM3278

a hug, a goodnights rest and some pizza

1 reply
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 March 20th, 2017

@Deidara Thank you!!

load more
User Profile: JamieSclafaniLMSW
JamieSclafaniLMSW March 21st, 2017

Naps are great everyone needs more rest@KLM3278

load more
User Profile: Pikashuppet
Pikashuppet March 8th, 2017

1. My mom getting comeuppance for her emotional abuse and thinking my autism won't get me anywhere

2. A psychiatrist to see if I have anymore mental disorders than what I got now

3. A bond with someone that I never got with anyone in my life, not even a family member

4 replies
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 March 8th, 2017

@Pikashuppet I hope you get all these things!! I'm praying for you!!!! And here at 7 Cups you have friends and support!!!! Don't forget you're so valuable and I know you're are loved by God and by us here at 7 Cups!!

March 9th, 2017

@Pikashuppet be strong please!

1 reply
User Profile: Pikashuppet
Pikashuppet March 9th, 2017

@Miraya crying

load more
User Profile: Demi2345
Demi2345 March 21st, 2017

@Pikashuppet I feel you . Ive been through more or less the same and I know how it feels. But ull definitely find someone who genuinely loves and cares for you like I did. It just takes time!

load more
User Profile: IntellectualPenguin123
IntellectualPenguin123 March 9th, 2017

1. A week off

2. A new job

3. To let go of my 2nd job, but I don't feel comfortable doing that until #2 happens

User Profile: SilvestreVivesGB
SilvestreVivesGB March 9th, 2017

To not be so sensitive to everything.

To stop beating myself up over the things I'm not good at.

To feel a sense of inner peace, calm and detachment.